• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Giratina and the Sky Bouquet; Sheimi **NEWS AND TRAILERS GO HERE**

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
But there's never been a large group of the same legendary on-screen before now. At most, there's been the two Deoxys. "Herds" implies a LOT more than two, so there should easily be a few who want to go with a trainer.

Ah, don't give me that "Legendaries can't be caught" nonsense. Brandon's Regi's already ruined that idea. Not saying that catching a Mew or Deoyxs would be easy, but it's doable.

Regi's are among the catchable legends...Along with Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Raikou, Suicune and Entei...Remember when Max clearly stated that Articuno was the strongest pokemon you could capture?

shac

Not to mention Eusine whose life long ambition was to catch a Suicune and that that kid from Johto who tried to catch an Entei. In any rate, I believe Master-ball should work on any pokemon, legendary or not.

Anonymous Trainer

<-----Facewall
I believe Master-ball should work on any pokemon, legendary or not.

Oh come on, after that failed catch attempt stunt with the giant Whiscash actually eating the Master Ball and getting away, yet Munchlax did the same thing to a regular Pokeball but gets captured anyway?

New trailer posted on Youtube today, heres a link for anyone who didn't get to see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHOCudi1EYo

Was that a badly cooked Poffin Shaymin puffed out? 0_o;
If so, more proof that Poffins are indeed drugs. :p

shac

well, the fact that the anime tends o make occasional mistakes is undeniable. I guess the writers were so busy to bring out the comedy of the matter that they by mistake overlooked such a vital thing. But as I said, masterball SHOULD work on all pokemon.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Maybe I'm being optimistic, but this Movie looks really good to me.

I mean, Shaymin's an ***, we've got Mukkubird flying around, Regigigas stops a glacier with his bare hands, and Zero has an army of Magnet Robots. The ending doesn't sound as cop-outish as some of our others either.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Maybe I'm being optimistic, but this Movie looks really good to me.

I mean, Shaymin's an ***, we've got Mukkubird flying around, Regigigas stops a glacier with his bare hands, and Zero has an army of Magnet Robots. The ending doesn't sound as cop-outish as some of our others either.

shac

the new trailer posted on Youtube today, heres a link for anyone who didn't get to see it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHOCudi1EYo

Was that a badly cooked Poffin Shaymin puffed out? 0_o;
If so, more proof that Poffins are indeed drugs. :p

Man! I loved the trailer....this is going to be some good movie. The Kay-song was really good. Wish the English version gets something similar.
Gliscor looked too short for its size, dont you think?
Loved the part where shaymin, staravia all were flying together...

Anonymous Trainer

<-----Facewall
well, the fact that the anime tends o make occasional mistakes is undeniable. I guess the writers were so busy to bring out the comedy of the matter that they by mistake overlooked such a vital thing. But as I said, masterball SHOULD work on all pokemon.

Regardless, they're still going to dish out WTF moments despite how ridiculously hilarious it is. Pikachu knocking a 683.4 lb. Torterra off it's feet with one swing of Iron Tail is my absolute fave. >_>

I stopped buying the movies after the 4th, but looking at Shaymin's personality, it's really tempting me to buy the DVD once it gets dubbed. I mean, again how often do we see a Pokemon smoking Poffin?

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Its in 2 more days :D
I Hope someone puts the movie put on youtube highly dought it
So Lucas will be in the opening.
Can't wait.
I bet the USA verison wont get Crystal Kay to dub her song.
They might but thats a very low chance

pokefiend_13

Harley-san Fanboy
I beleive someone did so for the Darkrai movie, (I saw two different versions with and without subtitles) so it might.

Are you sure that was the time when it was released in Theatres or JP DVD? I don't ever remember watching the 10th movie on youtube during the time when it exclusively only aired in theatres.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
Please do not discuss stuff such as that as it is illegal

Sorry Serebii.
I still can't wait for the movie.
Shaymin both formes are cute and cool.
I'm now wondering who Shaymin likes more Ash or Dawn
Because when it transforms to its sky forme it looks like it likes Ash more but when its Land it likes Dawn? I'm confused

Cartoonami

To know the unkown
Fear and Doubt

I must know: how are you all finding out these story details?!
And as long as I'm here, does Shaymin transforming into a lupine-like form have a bearing on the story? With all those Legendary Pokemon running around, are we dealing with "too much thrown into the pot?" Where too many characters dilute the plotting?
If you ask me, they should not have made this a direct-sequel to the previous movie. That's taboo for this series (except that 'Mewtwo's Return' was a TV special-it doesn't count.)

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
I don't see what's wrong with some continuity.

The only thing really mentioned is that Dialga and Palkia's fight messed up the Reverse World.

I must know: how are you all finding out these story details?!
Japanese blogger posted his review (although tbh it looks to me like he left out alot of finer details) from an early screening.

pokefiend_13

Harley-san Fanboy
I love the fact that the 10th, 11th and 12th movie are a trilogy. It refreshes the series in my opinion while adding a butt-load of epicness. I hope the Movie writers continue in this format for the 5th gen Movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.