• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Giratina and the Sky Bouquet; Sheimi **NEWS AND TRAILERS GO HERE**

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
The other thread for this seems otherwise dead or too old for me to revive (perhaps? I’ll be damned if I’m going to search), so here’s a new one.

The official movie site seems to have been updated to not only include a picture or two of everyone's favourite chia pet, but has also altered the title to something no-one could have possibly predicted in a million years. Wow, Sheimi is in this movie?! Just like Darkrai last year, this is a huge surprise! Oh, that sneaky ol' Game Freak. Who'd have guessed they'd reveal the event pokémon by order of their pokédex numbers.

But enough sarcasm.

Official site has some new info on Giratina it seems, which includes it's ability to look even more like an angry centipede. Something I'm sure all other legendary pokémon are exceedingly envious of.
We've also got some more on Shemi, including an image that isn't quite as flattering as Sugimori's.

And lastly pokémon's official japanese site has a bunch of info that was revealed in Famitsu 2 days ago, including some lovely Sugimori art that shows Sheimi is clearly overjoyed to have flowers take root in it's ear canals.

Unfortunately my godly reading ability ends at 26 letters, so if your a high tier member of Mt. Olympus, any translations would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

scissorX

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
If there's anything that'll make a movie worthwhile, it's the invasion of pokémon UFOs from mars.

Naetle not having evolved is dissapointing. Hiko? Not so much.

Can the writers stop loving all these base stage starters? I'm so ****ing tired with those weaklings, and I don't watch DP just to see another Johto remake with a weak Ash-team. (only 1 evolution during the whole Johto..)

Treecko evolved after 65 AG episodes, and by the time the movie airs we will be up to 90 DP episodes. What's so damn hard writers?

The Benmeister

Master of Magnet
Magnezone UFOs?

Aah, I see. It's the long awaited X-files movie sequel.

Sheimi is officially the first Pokemon to make me want to throw up.

cassius335

Aura Trainer
Oh, that sneaky ol' Game Freak. Who'd have guessed they'd reveal the event pokémon by order of their pokédex numbers.

So this presumably means Movie 12 is Arceus and Cresselia (Darkrai reappearence?) and Movie 13 is Phione and Manaphy, with Heatran cropping up in one or the other.

Can the writers stop loving all these base stage starters? I'm so ****ing tired with those weaklings, and I don't watch DP just to see another Johto remake with a weak Ash-team. (only 1 evolution during the whole Johto..)

Treecko evolved after 65 AG episodes, and by the time the movie airs we will be up to 90 DP episodes. What's so damn hard writers?

Chimchar will be Monferno by Movie 12. Don't particularly care if Turtwig never evolves, personally.

Last edited:

TheLegendObsesser

< I'll be back!
That new giratana is weird.

Glad about shaymin though. I'm actually a fan *Le gasp*

unown?

ghost freak
i don't think manaphy will have a second appearance and phione is not interesting enought to get its own film. we still have the fairy trio and heatran if cresselia gets cast with arceus so phione is not a sure thing. besides, the 13th movie will be perfect to showcase the new generation. :D

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
So this presumably means Movie 12 is Arceus and Cresselia (Darkrai reappearence?) and Movie 13 is Phione and Manaphy, with Heatran cropping up in one or the other.

Arcues I can understand, but you completely lost me with all the other guys.

cassius335

Aura Trainer
Arcues I can understand, but you completely lost me with all the other guys.

Cresselia is after Giratina in the 'dex, so she might be next up. After that you've just got Phione and Manaphy in the back end of the 'dex (discounting the alt forms of Deoxys and Wormadam).

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Cassius, I did say 'event pokémon' you know. As in, ones that are only obtained via a special event? In other words, the ones you get when a movie is set for release ;)

cassius335

Aura Trainer
Cassius, I did say 'event pokémon' you know. As in, ones that are only obtained via a special event? In other words, the ones you get when a movie is set for release ;)

Which would be Arceus next, yes. Do try to be more patronising, won't you?

Movie 11 does feature more than just Shaymin, so just possibly there might be more than just Arceus in Movie 12...

Cobalt_Latios

Magnezone UFOs?

Aah, I see. It's the long awaited X-files movie sequel.

Sheimi is officially the first Pokemon to make me want to throw up.
*cues theme music*

Anyways, I saw Giratina's alt. form. Kinda cool if you ask me. I wonder how it'll transform during the movie. I hope to god that it's not a damned "glow and go" transformation. I hope that there's actually shifting and shape changing during the transformation. That would actually look half decent and awesome. I don't know, maybe because glowy tranformations don't look half as cool as actual "shitfy/shapy" transforming.

That said, Shaymin's official art looks like... well as Gravy states, a chia pet. I wonder if for some random reason in Japan, they'll be reviving the toy by creating the new "Shaymin" chia pet. I'm sure they could milk that for a couple of months. Give everyone their own Shaymin. Minus the cute and cuddly factor.

And, is it just me or will this movie be taking place on Mt. Coronet. Magnezone is pretty much proof enough, but what has that got to do with Giratina... unless Dialga and Palkia are still at it. At least, that's what I remember from the last topic. And apparently, from the old topic, Regigigas is in this one.

Clash of the Titans much?

~C_L~

Alfonso

Derpgull
Magnezone is no sort of proof that the movie takes place at Mt. Coronet. Plenty of Pokemon have appeared outside of their natural habitat. Hell, Coronet is just the place Magneton evolves and not where Magnezone's actually live. Same goes for those random Magnemite which I assume are Zone's minions.

Shaymin looks... horrible in that magazine picture. From the way it's drawn, it looks like something from Cabbage Patch Kids and not Pokemon.

If it *does* take place at Coronet, give us some Nosepass and Probopass if we're going on the 'evolves at so must live at' route.

The carter

Marsh Trainer
Zommggg!!!111! that giratina looks teh pwnage!!11!! lol

No for real now that giratina looks cool. I hope they put that version in the third game. You know what would be cool? If Dialga and palkia also had alternative forms. Thse could be there ability's you know? Some sort of God mode wich sets of their distinctive funtions. Like with palkia he would destort space so your attacks miss. Dialga start to slow down time so you cannot attack him and he speeds up time to attack you. And Giratina........Well he juts puts your *** in the underworld ,lol. I wonder if Arceus will have an alternative form 2? I sure hope so

Rave

Banned
I'm wondering if this movie is gonna end up topping the last one. The last one was rather good in my opinion.

Zaraze

Drifblim landing!
The new form of Giratina looks awesome :D Assuming it does appear in the later games, do you think perhaps it'll have it's stats reversed? Sweeping Giratina would be pretty cool. But yeah, I'm pretty intrested in this movie now.

Giratina ftw :D

Lucario At Service

Calm Trainer
Well i think that Giratina got a new form is because of it being a part Ghost type, so i think Dialga & Palkia won't have any new form.
I am a bit disapponted that the main site didn't give us atleast the new trailer of the movie with the complete title & Sheimi. Also i think that since only Piplup, Chimchar, Turtwig & Pikachu are there in the movie poster & atleast 20 more (possible) episode are there to go before the release of the movie, we can atleast except one of the other pokemon of the group evolve (or capture) by that time.

Dax

Legend
Shaymin or whatever that thing is called looks like any ordinary pokemon. Cherrim looks more legendary than that. Really disappointing.

I do want to see Magnezone and Giratina but I really have no excitement for this movie.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
That Giratina form by far is possibly one of the coolest things ever. I love the Centipede look.

Hmm...Darkrai had an "alt form" as well (Darkraimon: Sexy Legs Mode), and now Giratina has Giratinamon: Centurion Mode. So, I wonder if ol' Arceus will have some like, I dunno, God Mode.

Also, the Magnezone shown attacking makes me think this movie will involve the Technology vs. Nature motif that Shaymin seems it would fit right into.

And guys, I dunno, but I'm not convinced Turtwig and Chimchar being their starter forms in that pic is any conclusive evidence this early on.

I really want a trailer now, this movie looks cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.