• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Giratina Origin Forme Wallpaper

pikadon92

Raiden Maximus
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/115972976

This is a link to a fan-made wallpaper I made in tribute to the upcoming Pokemon Platinum Version. It is the first masterpiece I used for a desktop background in my newly-bought laptop.

If you don't want to click the above link for some reason, here is a direct and minimized version of my wallpaper:

Made_up_Giratina_Wallpaper_by_pikadon92.png

Do take note that its actually size (Resolution of 1680×1050) is too large to be allowed to be posted here.

Last edited:

dawsoc

Yes, I'm still alive
this is a cool wallpaper!

mockingjay

swift and lol
Pretty cool, but you should give it more shading and use a different background.

Dattebayo

Banned
Looks cool, but the dark background makes the dark parts of his body a bit hard to see.