• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Giratina & The Sky Warrior! (11)

XxpikapikaxX

Is also a Naruto fan
Not the best Pokemon movie, but I kinda liked it. IMO, I think Zero's hair is awesome. But Shaymin was just plain annoying, forcing everybody to go to the Flower Garden during this whole Giratina-Dialga mess. It's also annoying with its "ITS GOING TO EAT ME!!!" Shaymin, ITS NOT GOING TO EAT YOU!!!!!

I give this movie a 6/10.

nicholasy

Shaymin will pwn you
I loved the shaymin!!! The action scenes were fun, giritina rocks. I think ill make deck based around this movie.

silverstorm

I'll get out of this
zero dosn't die he gets arrested in the credits. if he did die i would die-notice the signature yes thats him-
sir aaron didn't die
those professers..........dunnno thats a mystery
anyway zero is

silverstorm

I'll get out of this
why do you critisize Zero? He got arrested and hes the only pokemon antagonist that has been arrested. how is that fair hes the coolest poke-villan by far and what happens?

this did not happen to the dude in the lugia movie nor the lati movie or even the mewtwo and no team leaders have been arrested.....although giovanni is literely dieing but still its not fair *walks away then turns and glares*

silverstorm

I'll get out of this
why do you critisize Zero? He got arrested and hes the only pokemon antagonist that has been arrested. how is that fair hes the coolest poke-villan by far and what happens?

this did not happen to the dude in the lugia movie nor the lati movie or even the mewtwo and no team leaders have been arrested.....although giovanni is literely dieing but still its not fair *walks away then turns and glares*

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Giovanni's only "dying" in Special. No other continuity has given him an illness or whatever (and I say it in quotations because that series has a distinct tendency to avoid leaving anyone dead).

Aaron died. He died hundreds of years before 8 even started. Did you miss the whole "encased in crystal" thing?

Vipsoccermaster

Just watched this last night. It was a great movie, featuring four Legendary Pokemon. I'm glad to see all the actions that Shaymin and Giratina can do.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
This one was ok. Not too good but also not bad. I love the animation in this movie, so realistic. I really liked the Distortion World scenes too; those were my favorite. I liked the villian (Zero) and the overall story. The thing that wasn't so good was how they pushed Regigigas and its role until the end of the film. It barely appeared at all which was disappointing since it was featured so much in the trailers. I liked Giratina's new forme, but not as much as Shaymin's new forme. 7/10.

Last edited:

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Great movie, Giratina was so strong.

and i loved to see Shaymin's forms.

8/10

wobbanut

Team Awesome
Shaymin is without a doubt one of the cutest legendaries ever featured in the games. It looks so adorable in its land form. :) The shaymin in the movie is so funny when it argues with Ash. I especially liked the part when Ash asks why it keeps riding on his head, and Shaymin says so that Giratina can get him first. LOL Too bad Team Rocket really got the shaft in this movie, spending almost the entire movie in the Reverse World then getting blasted off before they even leave the iceberg. I did like the ending with all the twerp family members getting gracidia flowers.

Overall, I liked the movie better than the Darkrai one. The only things I really liked about the Darkrai movie were Baron and the climax scene with Oracion playing. This movie at least had an adorable legendary to keep it interesting.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Shaymin is without a doubt one of the cutest legendaries ever featured in the games.

And in the Pokemon movies too :)

I agree that it was cute, and it even displayed some amazing powers like healing (Aromatherapy) and fighting (Energy Ball).

It's Seed Flare itself was one of the strongest attacks I've seen from such a cute Pokemon.

Pinsirius

Sentimental Fool ;)
This has got to be one of the most pleasant surprises I've ever had with Pokemon. Thought I was watching it for the sake of seeing all the movies; now it's one of my favorites.

Ridiculous(ly good) animation. Reverse World far more interesting than anything Game Freak had come up with. Shaymin the whining brat voiced by Tails. Ash the pain magnet. Zero's not being totally lame. Battle on a train.

Ugggh, restored my faith in the movies after everything post-Spell of the Unown was meh.

Last edited:
I'd have to watch the movie again to give a more detailed review of the movie. So, all I'll say is that This movies was good, but not as good as The Rise of Darkrai.

This movie did make me appreciate Shaymin a lot more. Still not a favorite Pokemon, but definitely cute nonetheless.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
This is the worst movie ever. Why do they make legendaries talk anyway when they don't make them talk in the anime? It's silly.