• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Giratina & The Sky Warrior! (11)

Melody93

<--Yay New me!
So what did the 12 movie preview look like? We should get a picture of it like last time with Regigigas hand thought the flower field. That come from a mag didn't it. Somebody bound to spoiler the issue.

pokefiend_13

Harley-san Fanboy

Pokemaniac Joe

I don't understand.
This movie sounds incredulously awesome, and I'd watch it in America if 4Kids/Pokemon Company/whoever the hell dubs the anime these days wouldn't screw it up.

But I'm still wondering if 5th Generation Pokemon appear in this film at all...

Pokemaniac Joe

I don't understand.
This movie sounds incredulously awesome, and I'd watch it in America if 4Kids/Pokemon Company/whoever the hell dubs the anime these days wouldn't screw it up.

But I'm still wondering if 5th Generation Pokemon appear in this film at all...

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Geez why did Regi have to get the Kyogre treatment? I was looking forward to seeing him.
Other than that, it sounds pretty good.

BlueDragonfangirl

Boy Shaymin doesn't sound to nice to Ash =[
But at least she admits she likes Ash in the end. Sounds ok, but I'm not going to look forward to the Ash bashing.

koolhk

A fresh new start^_^
So what did the 12 movie preview look like? We should get a picture of it like last time with Regigigas hand thought the flower field. That come from a mag didn't it. Somebody bound to spoiler the issue.

The 12th Movie Preview apparantly showed a close up of Dialga, Palkia and Giratina's eye and then they are seem in a stormy setting ready to fight and it see Pokemon Diamond and Pearl:platinum.

Im expecting to see Arceus and a Fifth Generation Pokemon as well in next year's movie.

Courtesy of Heerosferret!

koolhk

A fresh new start^_^

The 12th Movie Preview apparantly showed a close up of Dialga, Palkia and Giratina's eye and then they are seem in a stormy setting ready to fight and it see Pokemon Diamond and Pearl:platinum.

Im expecting to see Arceus and a Fifth Generation Pokemon as well in next year's movie.

Courtesy of Heerosferret!

koolhk

A fresh new start^_^
I doubt a 5th gen will be in movie 12..

Why? Have you noticed that there is alway's a new Pokemon from the next Generation in the movie with the final Pokemon from the previous Generation. That would mean there SHOULD be one in next year's movie. Assuming Arceus is in it. I hope there is one in it!

AstralEon

The one and only.
Usually Team Rocket give out clues in the movies for the future. They always do that in most movies they been in.

Pokeballs

Custom Torkoal 01
There are lot of things in these summaries that would usually make me sceptical to the point where a ferm would grow out of my hindquarters and cause fits of uncontrollable laughter (that was some horrendously forced pun, folks), but I'm afraid I've given in to the hype and am quite excited about seeing this. Bitchy Shaymin casually chucking insults at Ash whilst using him a vee-hickle, Muku.THE MOVIE, Froslass, a fight scene aboard a moving train, Regigigas commanding the pachyderm military forces, continuity... I'm sold.

But what‘s this? Little Miss Mini-Skirt’s Swinub has studied the ancient art of Ice Beam too? Oh golly, I do hope that was a case of the author not knowing the difference between the attacks. I don’t think my petticoat could take more tears of anguish.

The stuck up attitude of Shaymin mixed with it being a wimp (in land form anyways) was interesting, although I was a bit annoyed of it after a while. But I liked that it had personality at the very least, and wasn't just a standard cute stuffed toy pokemon.

I would have liked to see Mukkubird doing a little fighting (whatever happened to Brave Bird?) but it got a rather lengthy appearance during the too long flying around the river scene. Gliscor was non-existant after the first scene though...

Swinub was using Icilce Spear(?) as far as I could tell. Definitely not Ice Beam.

So Brendan and Lucas appear with Rhyperior and Magmortar? Who has who?

Brendan (RS guy?) had Rhyperior and Lucas had Magmortar.

On a side note, the kids in the audience were very cute. When Nurse Joy explained how to obtain Shaymin before the movie started, she reminded everyone to close their DS screens as not to disturb others during the film, which resulted in some the kids actually responding to Nurse Joy hahaha

Last edited:

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Pokemon Sunday this week showed the Brendan vs. Lucas scene, hopefully it's gets put on Youtube.

The pics on #pocketmonsters only show Magmortar's back. :0

ZgonDuck

Like A Boss
[IMG139]http://imageboard.pocketmonsters.net/Sunday/src/121651785243.jpg[/IMG139]

Hey, don't we know this French guy?

Last edited:

pokemaniac10

クロツグ
Pokemon Sunday this week showed the Brendan vs. Lucas scene, hopefully it's gets put on Youtube.

The pics on #pocketmonsters only show Magmortar's back. :0

hopefully they put that scene on youtube, never seen it.
glad theres a lucas reference. there was already a brendan reference in jirachi wish maker.

cant wait for this movie.

pokemaniac10

クロツグ
Darn!! a double post, I hate double posts. I fixed it. thank goodness for the edit button.

Last edited: