• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Giratina & The Sky Warrior! (11)

pokemaniac10

クロツグ
Pokemon Sunday this week showed the Brendan vs. Lucas scene, hopefully it's gets put on Youtube.

The pics on #pocketmonsters only show Magmortar's back. :0

hopefully they put that scene on youtube, never seen it.
glad theres a lucas reference. there was already a brendan reference in jirachi wish maker.

cant wait for this movie.

Cant wait till american release <333

ITOMARU

Answer Talker
Question: What was that... bubble thingy Zero popped...?

Chelc

[IMG139]http://imageboard.pocketmonsters.net/Sunday/src/121651785243.jpg[/IMG139]

Hey, don't we know this French guy?

*squee* <3! Well, if Dawn isn't in her Platinum outfit yet, I guess it makes sense Lucas isn't, either, but still. It would've been nice to see, anyways. Same with Brendan, but in his Emerald outfit. Ah well. This just makes my day, though - the two guys left out from the anime due to the female protagonists being main characters battling each other. :p Now, just give Leaf and Pearl/Barry/Damion (unless he appears with his dad...which is off topic, so nvm) cameos and I'll be a happy fangirl. I don't ask for much, really.

Er...anyways. Read the guide (thanks, Klapaucius/Joe! :)) and Shaymin sounds totally cute. It also sounds like a b*tch to Ash in the beginning, rofl. I'm really interested in seeing the scenes where he gets POed. xD Zero sounds awesome, too. Like everyone else, I can't wait for the American release!

de_darkrai

when will this movie came to malaysia~~

mystkmastkal

121651794035.jpg

Here's Magmortar's back and Brendan's Rhyperior! *God what an awesome cameo! Two of my favorite pokemon!*

and I found this... I thought it was funny!

121651858441.jpg

I love that Brendan gets another cameo. It's such a shame that he isn't in the anime...

I can't wait for this movie! Giratina and Dialga are some of my favorites too! I'll buy it the week it comes out.

Yuraenia

Call me Qooky :)
I hope this time, the Philippines will actually at least, sell the DVD here! I mean, the only chance I have, besides buying the DVD from America (or Japan if possible), is to watch it on youtube, and I can't wait that long!

BTW, I really want to see those cameos! I also hope the dub does a better job at, well, dubbing the movie!

Seth1789110

Is my DS racist?
If you live in america, whats the point of seeing this movie? The dubs ARE GOING TO SUCK. Ash is going through puberty it sounds like. Now, some might say, well, its bound to happen sooner or later, but lemme ask you this. In this whole pokemon series, the goal is to catch mythical creatures and store them away in virtual worlds inside a sphere. He can go through puberty when they stop making Giant lizard type things(i dont even know what dialga is) that control time. Or, giant fire breathing flying salamanders. Or chickens that developed the power to harness fire, and learn an advanced style of martial arts. Mmmhmm, This movie will suck. But i cant wait anyways, magmortars in it. HOOZA!!! and Giratina, but it sux about Dialgas role. I was hoping that Dialga and Palkia would fight in the torn world, and Giratina would join the rumble. Meanwhile, Regigigas meets up with the other legendarys, and lobs some stones or something. Shaymin? They just needed a movie to put Shaymin in before Arceus. I cant WAIT for that movie. LONG LIVE HEATRAN.

E-Hero Winged Kuriboh

Um... I have a question...

IN the manga adaption of Movie 11, Zero appears to die, when Mecha Giratina is frozen trying to break out of the Reverse World. Did this scene play out in the Movie? It seems a bit harsh, killing someone who's crying and screaming.

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Im actually excited for this moive. I just wonder which Pokemon will be downloadable at a Toys R Us next year. Either Giratina or Shaymin.

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
Um... I have a question...

IN the manga adaption of Movie 11, Zero appears to die, when Mecha Giratina is frozen trying to break out of the Reverse World. Did this scene play out in the Movie? It seems a bit harsh, killing someone who's crying and screaming.

I wondered that too.

[spoil]apparently he's pulled out, shaken but alive, during the end credits. However, the manga adaptation of movie 2 I'm 90% sure killed off Jirarudan when his ship collapsed (the ceiling caved in on him and we never saw him after that), but that one only covered about half the movie anyway, so they could have been planning to have him crawl out at some later point.

Either way, Zero lives in the movie.[/spoil]

Blackjack Gabbiani

Clearly we're great!
I read one on LJ actually. But hey, wherever you can find it.
[spoil]In fact, I specifically asked about that, because the initial summary only said he was "pulled from the wreck", but later she added no, he's alive, and very sad[/spoil]

23caterpie

pokemaster
On pokemon.com they have reveled the movie. It's Giratina and the sky guidian. It said something about forms and saying too much. Sorry if this has been said already.