• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Giratina & The Sky Warrior! (11)

fishyfool

And a nice chianti
Personally, that Froslass scene seems to have had the Kinoshita touch: Everything there looks hideous.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
To be fair, it's in the middle of launching an attack. Here's a better shot of it shooting an Ice Beam:
Froslass2.png

Also noticed, Cresselia was in this movie in the World Segment making this her first Anime Appearance, not DP 104.
Cresselia.png

Ah, here's Togekiss...in the World Segment:
Togekiss.png

While the animation's not perfect, to be fair I feel this movie overall looks very nice and the CG is pretty decent as well, especially during the scene where everyone is battling the Magne-army on it. Regigigas' awakening is AWESOME, especially it's voice: "REG-GI-GIG-GA-SU!"

Last edited:

csisps_26

Roark <3
@fishyfool - Imo, Aggron & Froslass looked a bit off, other than that, being the normal person I am, I can't notice a thing that looks... hideous. >.< I can never tell the difference between AD's except Takeda & Iwane. The worst... and the best, in my opinion. But let's not go that way & stick on topic.
===
Froslass looks OK... in the SECOND picture of it. And so is Togekiss. Except... I hope Froslass' anime debut would be better, meaning she would look better than this appearance >.> XP The first picture she was in, that Korobooshi posted was... urgh. Just urgh. -_-;

Magmortar looks alright. Till today, I never understood why people say it's ugly. -_-"
Regigigas' awakening is AWESOME, especially it's voice: "REG-GI-GIG-GA-SU!"
In a robotic way or in... another way? :p

Froslass' mouth isn't how I expected it to look like...

Last edited:

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
Ahh, that Froslass is much better, thanks.
While the animation's not perfect, to be fair I feel this movie overall looks very nice and the CG is pretty decent as well, especially during the scene where everyone is battling the Magne-army on it.
I haven't actually seen the film myself, but I don't think the animation is bad by any means. I've only seen the trailers and adverts of course, but those all looked really incredible imo.
I can't speak for the rest of the CG stuff, but the Magnemite all look really good from what I've seen. Definately a step up from the movie 9 stuff, at least.

Also, this film is totally making me appreciate Giratina. I remember despising it when I first stumbled across it's sprite during the big DP rip, thinking it's neck-wings and centipede legs looked awkward.
But now I adore the damn thing. Definately one of my favourite legendary pokes.

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Although...hmm...Giratina kinda...well...
Giratina.png

Gonna be hard to explain that to the other legendaries, eh? That's the goofiest smile ever delivered by a demon god I've ever seen.

Also, here's the group scene...paused it quickly before the credits overlapped them...man, Yanmega, what a...creepy smile...
Everyone.png

Last edited:

milenadrg

Hey! Loppuny haired girl have a Chimchar and that guy have Shieldon. Later, Ash catpured one Chimchar and I think that's evidence of Brock getting Shieldon later!:D

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
Giratina's pretty fierce through the rest of the movie. Dialga actually isn't in it much, besides the pre-credits scene I don't see it bar a few flashbacks of the fight in Alamos and with Giratina.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
Ever since this movie's theatrical release, I've actually dodged every single summary like I also did with Movie 10, mainly because they're annual events and I like them to remain surprises. Also, the movies generally just aren't worth the hype of knowing what's going to happen and not actually seeing it unfold until half a year later. So tonight, with exams finally finished, I'll be watching this sucker not knowing what to expect. Though from reading just the past page or so, I really do hope there's more to look forward to than half-second cameos of awesome Pokemon. Yeah, I love Froslass, but I also love substance.

Look forward to my overly critical review later.

PokemonHero

I can see the future
From looking over the pics, I have to say this looks pretty awesome. The setting for this movie reminds me so much of what I've seen of Norway. Zero's ship looks pretty sweet; shame it gets destroyed. And Shaymin looks to be a very interesting character. I want to see this so bad, but I'm stuck at the moment. I would try to find the DVD, but I really don't want to pay a large sum of money to get a movie that I won't understand, especially while I'm saving up for next summer's trip.

Look forward to my overly critical review later.

Great. Gives me something to live for. ;)

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
I have seen trailers on Youtube, and this does look pretty awesome. Kinda odd how, when Zero's ship crashed, he wasn't all bloody and torn or anything, he was just lying there sorta smiling. I laughed when Shaymin bit Piplups flipper, that penguin deserved it! Shaymin seems cool also, and I liked how it just blasts energy balls at Magneton and Giratina. Cool.

Meron

The train was full of Johto Pokémon (Flaaffy, Smeargle and Teddiursa atleast). When the glacier was collapsing there were lots of Johto Pokémon too (this time Sentret, Furret and Stantler). I'm an optimist when considering of G/S remakes, so that got me hyped.

Giratina and Shaymin were both awesome. The animation was a little off sometimes, but the Norwegish scenery and beautiful music made the movie alright. The 10th movie was better, though. It was nice to see all Team Rocket Pokémon in the colouring contest part, Yanmega's smile is so cute.

Brumrha

Banned
I've had a look at all the pics that are on the main site, & already, I can tell that it's a doozy. By the time I was finished, I needed to get some fasteners to keep my head from spinning all over the place. & frankly, I don't mind spoilers at all.

My only problem?

It's going to be a long wait....

Really long...

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
It's here! My full review! I bet you all have been on the edge of your seats waiting for this, not able to sleep at night due to you being so curious as to what I thought about the adventures of Amy Rose and her step into a parallel universe. My verdict? Ready? READY?

The Visitor of the Space Fissure (Deoxys) was totally a better movie than this.

The first eight minutes before the title sequence were done excellently, with some absolutely brutal action between Giratina and Dialga. Too bad that was a false indicator of the rest of the movie, which quite frankly bored me to tears. The culminating battle that was attempted near the end (which involved random beams fired between Giratina and an Arwing) was pretty mundane, and the overall setting didn't have the impact that places like Alto Mare and Alamos in previous movies had. The Reverse World sounds creative on paper, but turned out to be totally uninteresting, even with some unique artistic style. The "normal" world wasn't much better, as even though the train ride was cool, they didn't do much with the setting.

The characters? Shaymin was cute, but it didn't give off that charm that Manaphy did in Movie 9, and its ability to constantly "refresh" everything (don't know or care to learn the attack name) came off as being pretty lame, given how many times it was used. Zero was one of the more generic villains we've seen in these movies, but he actually had potential to be interesting, given his relationship with Mugen. I felt they could have gone deeper with that and their past, but they didn't. Speaking of Mugen, I wasn't a big fan of him either, other than his occasional haughtyness and him essentially being the reincarnation of Dr. Octopus.

Regigigas really disappointed me, as even though it tried to use the power of global warming to stop the impending ice age, it was the events in the Reverse World that really stopped it, rendering its role fairly useless (though I admire being able to summon hundreds of Mamoswine out of nowhere and have them do your bidding). Muku.BIRD was more heroic in its role, saving Shaymin from its plummet into the bottomless abyss.

The overall movie was an anticlimax. A glacier is very slowly crawling toward some town. Some random Johto forest Pokemon might lose their homes. Brock is in danger of becoming extinct because nobody is paying attention to him. Oh yeah. Brock. Not only did he not get sucked into the Reverse World with the others at the beginning, but he didn't get to fly onto Zero's Doomship, being left behind in two intense scenes. And his Pokemon didn't do anything, either. The movie also lacked the token cute girl that had plagued every previous movie, unless you count Infi, who actually doesn't count at all.

"But Suikun, do you have anything positive to say?" Well, this is normally the part where I'd mention how the music was nice and all, but the soundtrack was perhaps even more generic than the plot. I don't recall a single memorable piece that I'd like to hear in the series; a first for these movies. Most of the time, I hardly noticed the BGM. I didn't even care for the Crystal Kay vocal over the credits.

Movie 4 is and likely always will be the bottom of the barrel in my books for its hysterically awful battle sequences and horribly failed attempts at emotion, but I think I'm gonna have to award this 2nd place not because it was totally awful - as it wasn't - but because it was so dang generic in every sense of the word. The Deoxys movie - which previously held that position - at least had some pretty cool characters (Tooi exluded) and a fun technology-based theme. This movie just didn't excel at any area, even though it didn't really bomb outside maybe the use of Regigigas.

EDIT: On second thought, this movie's climax wasn't quite as pathetic as Blocky Attack. I may end up ranking this above Deoxys within time...

Last edited:

♥Princess Ketchum♥

#1 Ash Satoshi Lover
^____^ was a pretty amazing film!!!!!!!!! XD Was gripping and funny at the same time :3 ash and shaymin were amazing <3

10/10

Mew's desire

*Smirks*
I watched the movie!
It was soo cool. Shaymin was adorable, its voice like a girl's.
The movie is watchable online, just google it.

sev3ns0uls

Okay did anyone notice/catch the sound that orgin Giratina made in the 11th movie is the same as (godzilla monster) Mothra??? Im a big fan of Godzilla movie trilogy and noticed that it totally uses the same sound.