• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Giratina's Another Forme is no more...

altered forme sounds pretty good but i'm sure nintendo could have added some sort of catch to it, something clever like 'earthly forme' since it stays that way on earth/the real world/whatever you would call it

popsicle

teh frozen treat
I like the new one just looks better that's all. Altered Forme sounds okay.

I, personally prefer "Altered Forme" to "Another Forme", don't really know why though.

AshMayMistyHikarifan

One thing I notice, and not sure though, the way Giratina shows up and makes that noise, wouldn't it be traumatic to a young kid that would play this game? It just sounds eerie, like it's a very bad uncaring Pokemon that has to be stopped, but obtaining it adds huge bragging rights to a game player. I don't know why they even change some of the names around, they always do that to TV shows from Japan and it comes out so lame! Overall, I can't wait to check that altered world out.

Rad3n

Banned
I am more annoyed at Cut Rotom's name change. Mow Rotom (or whatever) sounds silly to me, especially as I've been playing competitively with it for so long now. Giratina is meh imo.

calum

Banned
Yes i agree Rad3n, mow rotom sounds stupid

calum

Banned
i agree Rad3n cut rotom was better

Zenotwapal

have a drink on me
Yes!!!

So far, Giratina's orgin forme is turning out better than his old form. it's now more of a tank, should i say....

Is there anyword whether or no Orgin forme is avaliable on Wi-Fi, cause im building a team w/ orgin forme giratina, and i'd love to know!

ray2020

peace out!
i honestly don't feel any diff here
giratina-a is less used nowadays since giratna-o came around

pokehorse

i heart manga!!!
not true!:( buy nice research!

ray2020

peace out!
but my point there is that people call giratina-a and giratina-o

sorry for any mix-ups

TooCoolScyther

Sea Ruby Trainer
I've looked all over the forums and don't see anyone having this problem. So I'll ask here in hope for some answers...

My sister and I both have Platinum. We both got Giratina from the ToysRUs Event to get the Altered Forme in Diamond and Pearl.

However, in Platinum... we both each caught Giratina in Distortion World, and it was clearly the Origin Forme.

Yet now we're looking at it, it's in the Altered Forme with the ability Pressure instead of Levitate. Also, when we were catching it... it never said "It's exerting it's pressure" either.

Not only that, but when you look at the Poketch Application #10, the Obtained Pokemon area... the icon is the Origin forme one as well.

What's going on? Why did Giratina change from Origin Forme to the Altered Forme? And is there a way to change it back?

Tezuka Kunimitsu

Supa pika 3 trainer
try using the griseous orb to change the altered back to origin and see what the ability says then and if it still messed up try putting it back on your Diamond/Pearl and see if it fixes if not then idk.