• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Girl can lose her virginity?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ForeverFlame

It's up to the individual person. No one else should be able to dictate to them when they'll be ready, when they should be having sex, or whatever.

And IMO, being ready has nothing to do with age or marriage. When you know you want to have sex, and you end up in a position where you are about to have sex, you're ready.

Empoleon Bonaparte

stupid noobs with their stupid memes

Sex is done because of pure love.

Really now?

Can you tell me what pure love is? To some, it might be the scent of a girl or her movements.
But to others it might be eating a big steak for breakfast. But do they make love to a piece of dead cow? No.
Sex isn't always done out of love. It can be pleasure, or fun, or even money.

SudovVoOdO

The afro is powerful
I remember opening a thread whether there are "real" girls playing pokémon games... It was closed immediately. I wonder what the admins will do about this.

Grei

not the color
Girls should at least lose their viginity when they get married. It's a tradition that cannot be broken and must be enforced at all costs before we get unnecessary teen mothers.

Dattebayo, do you ever think for yourself, ever? Every one of your posts seems to be the product of what somebody else said, or somebody else's opinion. Why not come up with your OWN opinion?

"Religion says this, so I believe it"
"My mom says this, so I believe it"

Hate to break it to ya, but not everybody in the world is always right.

I had sex with my girlfriend when I was 16, and when my girlfriend was 18. Obviously, We are not married. Yet, we love one another. There's nothing really wrong with pre-marital sex if you use the right protection and precautionary measures.

I'm not advocating that all teens have sex with just anybody, but sex before marriage is not some huge felony like everybody seems to be making it out to be.

That's MY opinion. It's been influenced by the information I receive from the people around me, but in the end I came to that conclusion for myself.

Also, this thread exists already. Hmm. Seems the original Virginity thread has been deleted. : /

Last edited:

7 tyranitars

Girls should at least lose their viginity when they get married. It's a tradition that cannot be broken and must be enforced at all costs before we get unnecessary teen mothers.

did you forget the middle ages where girls where pregnant at an average age of 13? and they where married.

anyway here it is 14 for around te same age and 18 it doesn't matter.

I think it should be something to show love but not just for pleasure

Shades of Gray

Lieutenant Sarcasm

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
who makes a big deal of having before marriage?
you cant even find more as 5 persons who didnt had sex before marriage, so whats the matter? girls do what they want

Anyone can choose when to lose their virginity. Not just girls, boys too.

As long as you're at or above the legal age of consent.

yeah i'm pretty sure girls can lose the virginity too.

This is news.

we are the subject now, how is babby formed?

how girl get pragnent???

they need to do way instain mother> who-
...Okay, I'll stop now.

people who get it on before marriage are considered teen moms. That's why you should first getit on when you get married.

Uh no.
Just having sex =/= pregnancy fyi.

Seriously though, what is this? :/

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
I can't believe I'm going to be the one to ask this, but:

If the girls aren't losing their virginity, who are the guys losing it to? Also, I believe that a person has the right to choose whether or not they want to give it up. Lord knows I'm not waiting until marriage.

Grei

not the color
Anyone can choose when to lose their virginity. Not just girls, boys too.

As long as you're at or above the legal age of consent.

Uhm, no. You can still choose to lose it before then.

I chose to have sex at age 16. I was below the legal age of consent at that age.

The legal age thing is sorta stupid, to me. I can understand why it's in effect, but that's like saying that you need to be a certain age before you can be ready to have sex, which is not the case. Readiness doesn't come with age, but with maturity.

Last edited:
Well I would till after college. Most high school relationships aren't actually...real relationships. You're not on your own, you don't have a job that pays rent, it's puppy love that's capable of growing into real love and usually it comes close, only rarely does it become actual love.

Then again, as a teenage girl, there really isn't an intense difference between like and love. Once you've got the crush, you're in love.

I am still a virgin, sadly. My parents have sent me to all girl's catholic schools forever. My dating relationship with guys...is limited to Gossip Girl and Stephanie Meyer's...No. I won't go there. People get worked up when it sometimes comes up.

But though I'm Team E, I would love to lose my virginity to Jacob Black. What a beast.

Status
Not open for further replies.