• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Girl Meets World *Potential Spoilers*

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Hey guys, so this thread is to discuss the long awaited sequel series to Boy Meets World.

For people who are unfamiliar with this series, go here for more info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Girl_Meets_World

So guys, what did you think?? I happened to absolutely love this series so far because it is literally a notch above anything else disney has at the moment.

Fans of the original series should love it and new fans will find it a great way to be introduced to the old series and the Matthews clan.

So discuss away guys, just remember to follow all forum rules and please be respectful of your fellow forum goers lol.

Enjoy :)!!

Platinum fan.

RetiredPokemonMaster
I grew up with the original Boy Meets World. I'd seen almost every single episode of each season and I watch every rerun played on ABC Family. So when I heard a spinoff was being made after all these years I got excited. Girl Meets World. I could have sworn a episode of Boy Meets World was dubbed "Girl Meets World" when Shawn dressed as a girl for a episode. Whatever.

So far this show reminds me of the first seasons of Boy Meets World. That's to be expected since the series just started. It has that old Boy Meets World cheesy stuff with new characters. So Far the main character is Riley, the new main protagonist and her trouble making friend Maya. Sound familiar? I can tell this show is in fact aimed at new audiences of kids. So anyone thinking this was a direct sequel to the old series, you're half right. I can totally see a family sitting down and the parents of the children can say they saw Riley's dad back when he was a kid in the 90's. Wow I feel old.

Overall the show's off to a fairly good start. I heard there will be a reunion episode with the old cast coming together. That should be a treat for us old folks, LOL. I like the nod to the old series but at the same time I also hope this series can become it's own as well.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Exciting news guys!!! Girl Meets World was renewed for a second season today :D <3!!!!!

Emperor Empoleon

Honor of Kalos
I have a liking for it so far. Its the only reason I turn to Disney Channel these days, lol.

I adored the original Boy Meets World. Looking forward to seeing where this one goes.

edgehead011

6 episodes in and i still love it. it has those bmw feels. also on a side note, episode 6 was awesome: the return of hippie topanga and the flash back with her cory and my boy Mr. Shawn Hunter, whos coming home for christmas:D cant wait for tht episode, but for now next week marks the return of

Cory: Minkus!
Minkus: Topanga!
Topanga:Stuart
Minkus:Farkle