• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Give me a pokemon befitting of the name Elsa (from Frozen)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SefCheesecake

All-Around Poke User
Trying to find a good ice type, or a pokemon that can learn ice moves, and has majesty.
btw, Frozen was amazing!

Navin

MALDREAD
I would say Glaceon. If not, maybe Froslass.

SefCheesecake

All-Around Poke User
Well, Lapras has the respect of a great number of fans and it's really impressive. For me, this pokémon is really majestic... And I think that it's really powerful.

Okay, I'll take Lapras in account.

Anything else?

Ze DreamGirl

Future Vaporeon
Why not Articuno?

REMARCABLE

Majestic Ice Pokemon... Majestic Ice Pokemon...hmmmm... well the most majestic and classy Ice types i can think of are Aurorus, Frolass, Lapras, Glaceon and Articuno, also Regice perhaps, it reminds me of and icy diamond or the great magnificence of the ice capped mountains, plus whats more Majestic than having a rare legend on your team, or if you like what about Arceus holding the Icicle Plate

XXD17

Draco rex
If you ask me, both lapras and aurorus are too blubbery and bulky...ideally, froslass would work the best IMO...but it's all opinionated...personally, I like weavile...then there's milotic...albeit not an ice type...

Status
Not open for further replies.