• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Give the Famous person a Pokemon team V.2

Spacial

procrastination
This is a game where you name a celebrity, then the next poster has to think of a Pokemon team for them, and so on.

Rules:
1. Follow all SPPf rules
2. Don't use more than 1 of the same Pokemon

Spacial

procrastination
Chatot, Jigglypuff, Tranquil, Starly, Loudred and Spearow. Thank god for Wikipedia. I had no idea who he was

Simon Cowell

I don't know who that is... I looked on Wikipedia. Chatot, Igglybuff, Jigglypuff, Wigglytuff, Swablu and Altaria.

I know more than one of the same Pokemon is not allowed, but are multiple Pokemon from the same evolution line allowed?

Barack Obama

Slowking
Vespiquen
Nidoking
Kingler
Seaking
Kingdra

Matt LeBlanc

Spacial

procrastination
AquaMilotic, Simon Cowell is a guy who's famous for saying no. I would've said metagross because it has an X in the middle of it...

Mr. Mime, Mime Jr, Sudowudo, Zoroark, Golett and Girafarig. I had no idea who he was. Wikipedia is my saviour

Harry Hill

Spacial

procrastination
Magikarp, Feebas, Sunkern, Ratatta, Bidoof and Patrat. I think he's pathetic.

It's time for a woman now. Katy Perry

jeffdavid102

TSS Forever
Milotic(Rolling in the Deep),Magcargo(Melt my heart to stone), Meloetta(Singer), Vespiquen (poofy beehive hairdo), Luvdisk(for all the love songs she does) and I can imagine her with a Cubone
Six Flags Guy (the old man in the video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ze72uyZfY5Q