• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Give the poster above a Dex entry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
Suicune lover the Prey Pokemon

There were often found bullied or killed or even eaten by other pokemon such as the legendary MSE

zandgaia

*Gasp* He's back!
Suicune_Lover the Worthless pokemon

This Species is so weak, it got even beaten by a Magikarp.

MSE the too long name to type pokemon

They have a general habit to generally say ".........." and to eat prey such as Suicune every now and then.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
suicune lover the suicune pokemon
it looks exactly like asuicune....woth a love hearton its head

rosso1111

fango pangon the fanged pokemon

Hanging about with Raichus, they love the games sub-forum for nutrition

Illusione-Tempus

fango pango, the mango pokemon
Lots of people like to pick up the mangoes that grow on fango pango. Likes to wear a t-shirt with large "f" and "p" letters.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
rosso1111 the Unknown Creep Pokemon

Data has been deleted by the 1111 Virus

beaten - Edit

Mi10ticFan the the Fanning Milotic Pokemon

It' looks like a Milotic but have it tail made of a Giant Fan..I love to disappear from the game forum

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
MSE the eeveelution pokemon
a 22nd generation evolution oof eevee,MSE prefers gallades/gardevoirs/flygons/scizors

fango pango the acusing pokemon

They like accusing people and saying the know things when in actual fact they are hiding something. Stolen gold? I don't know, its hidden.

rosso1111

suicune lover, the loving pokemon

Known for its love and attention to other pokemon, suicune lovers tend to stay around the Game sub-forum

fango pango the mimic pokemon

No-one can tell who, where, or how he is, for he always has guards (2 Raichus) to guard him.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Fango Pango the Lie Pokemon.

It is usually very happy and loves to use smaller letters for attacks. It usually cries to get rid of the sand in its eye and then jigs about. Many people have felt sorry for this pokemon as it cries often.

fango pango

You're My Man Of War
kuriboh361 the abridged pokemon
kuriboh 361 is a pokemon that abridges alot of things and makes this
VERA X JAKE
come true

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
(( Not only do I do Vera x Jake. I do Yasha x Danny. Hopefully a Nicola x Jeff might come. And I started the whole Crushern x Flames thing))

Fango Pango the Adorable Pokemon.

Fango Pango are adored because of their sensitive emotions but they are actually very insensitive and cry only to get sand out of their eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.