• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Give the poster above a Dex entry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rommath

▲_▲
Ah, but not the Union.

Skull-Kid - The Skull Pokemon

This Pokemon was an offspring of the sadly deceased Marowak, and enjoys collecting skulls to wear.

Skull-Kid

Dooplissotto - The Name whos hard to spell Pokemon

This Pokemon makes it name hard to spell to annoy grammar and english studying enthusiasts.

This lazy post was brought to you by Skull-Kid.

Raddaya

My Little Ponyta
Skull Kid. The Skull Pokemon. It is obsessed with skulls and... Shedinjas. Also gay things.

Rommath

▲_▲
Might want to phrase that differently.

Skull-Kid, the Scrubs Pokemon

This Pokemon enjoys watching shows involving humans in hospitals, and performs various operations on his fellow Pokemon.

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
Dooplissotto, the Stealthy Pokemon

Capable of striking anyone without them ever knowing, this Pokemon is very agreeable.

Rommath

▲_▲
PokeLegend = The Firebreather Pokemon

Making it's home in Johto's Union Cave, this Pokemon is friends with Vulpixes and Koffings. Enjoys using words like sophisticated to describe the way other Pokemon state their viewpoints.

#WH0-G1V35-A-CR4P: Dooplissotto, the Date Pokemon.

This particular species puts random dates and times in their sugnatures. No one really knows why.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Shiningsloth the yelling pokemon
It always talks at a high volume and ends every statement with "THE SLOTH HAS SPOKEN!"

Rommath

▲_▲
Check the air-dates of Hunter J's appearances.

Killer-Squirtle - The RPGer Pokemon

This Pokemon frequents the SPPF forums, where it talks about how it's fellow Pokemon and the humans experience life.

Starlight Aurate

Just a fallen star
Dooplissotto: The Australian Pokemon

This unique Ghost Pokemon comes from Australia, and is friendly to many people and is a happy worshiper of God.

^_^

Esmerry

DREW COME BACK
Starliteevee: The starlight Pokémon

Only a few people have seen this Pokémon, and those people told that this Pokémon will only appear at night. No one knows where it hides at daylight.

Esmerry, the Multi-Region Pokemon.
This species has been spotted in every region fro Kanto to Sinnoh, from the Sevii Islands to the far off wilds of Hoenn.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
shiningsloth the leader/follower pokemon
This pokmeon follows gym leaders without question, but has no problem ordering other around.

Truly Deceptive

It is I: ME!
PokeLegend = The Firebreather Pokemon

Making it's home in Johto's Union Cave, this Pokemon is friends with Vulpixes and Koffings. Enjoys using words like sophisticated to describe the way other Pokemon state their viewpoints.

Don't criticize the overextensive archive composed of ludicrously obsolete yet excessively useful terms known as my vocabulary.

Killer Squirtle the Warlord Turtle Pokemon

Usually noticed when nearby, this turtle Pokemon loves to chomp on the internal organs of those who oppose it and tear out their skulls to beat them with it.

Rommath

▲_▲
Not a criticism, but a compliment on your extensive vocabulary.

PokeLegend - The Lazah Pokemon

This Pokemon enjoys sneaking Tamato Berrys into human's meals and watching them breathe fire.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Dooplissotto, the gamer pokemon
This pokemon prowls the world, searching for games. It is almost automatic in playing a new game.

Flame of Madness

I didn't do it!
Killer Squirtle, The assassin pokemon.

This squirtle differs a lot from the traditional squirtle. Because of all the Arnold Schwarzenegger films its seen, it has become to act like it. So whenever in a battle, it rarely listens to the trainer as all that's in its mind is to KILL, hence it's name.

Possible Attacks:
-Total Destruction
-M-16
-Grenade Launcher
-Bazooka Explosion

robincool98

I am Iron Man!
Kit Kat, the chocolate pokemon

It releases an aroma that makes people and pokemon eat her.
All it does is just sit down and sweeten itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.