• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Give the poster above a Dex entry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nixoth

Ace Trainer
killer squirtle, the ubermensch pokemon. this is the result of a cataclysmic experiment involving a squirtle and an AK-47 assault rifle. none can stop this powerful pokemon

dawsoc

Yes, I'm still alive
Nixoth,the meidine pokemon it sprays medicine at people to drug them up.

Nixoth

Ace Trainer
dawsoc, the fallen angel pokemon. after being cast down from the heavens as a result of being framed, it wanders the earth seeking the means to return to the heavens.

kuriboh361

Bearer of Peace
Nixoth the Timid Pokemon.

Nixoth like to hide in the grass and find worms to eat. They will always try and stay away from all humans and things bigger than it.

dankuso24

Pokemon Master
Kuriboh361: The Rip-Off Pokemon. Kuriboh361 likes infiltrating different worlds, and squirting other world power on them. For example: mixing Yu-Gi-Oh and Pokemon.

Dattebayo

Banned
dankuso24 - The Tank Pokemon

It is made of pure, bred steel. It can shoot a missile from 100 degrees.

dawsoc

Yes, I'm still alive
dansuko24:the where have i heard that name before pokemon
it zaps people with it romance rays

dankuso24

Pokemon Master
dansuko24:the where have i heard that name before pokemon
it zaps people with it romance rays

It's dankuso24, not dansuko24, Also, Dan Kuso is the main character in Bakugan.

Dawsoc: The Unique Pokemon

Dawsoc is nothing like any other Pokemon, and it has power over randomness.

john stewart

dankuso24:the bakugan brawler pokemon
it plays bakugan and has a bakugan named drago

D

Deleted member 133172

John Stewart: The Rickroll Pokemon, it, with it's mere post count, only uses it's posts to rickroll people, with the exception of the games section, were it does not add up to post count

XxpikapikaxX

Is also a Naruto fan
Extreme Floatzel, the Scottish Pokemon.

This breed of Pokemon is friends with 100 Floatzel and has trained them to the extreme.

XxpikapikaxX

Is also a Naruto fan
Extreme Floatzel, the Scottish Pokemon.

This breed of Pokemon is friends with 100 Floatzel and has trained them to the extreme.

Dattebayo

Banned
XxpikapikaxX - The accidental Pokemon

It accidentally double posts in threads due to being impatient of its post to be loaded. It tries to run away from apology.

dawsoc

Yes, I'm still alive
Dattebayo:the misty pokemon,it is often seen pretending to be misty thr cerulean city gym leader

Dawsoc, the angel pokemon, it is often seen on sundays and holy days of obligation, to catch one is said to bring luck to trainer who catches one

Squirtleismyhomeboy, the Squirtle-like pokemon.

Squirtleismyhomeboy is the pre-evolved form of Killer_Squirtle. It's said that this pokemon can destroy entire cities when enraged.

Shadow_Lugia_XD001

Guess who's back
j-master, the cute loving pokemon.

This pokemon likes nothing more than to squeeze it's arms around the body of anything cute. The problem is, it's hugs are so tight that it can break ribs if not careful. So if you're a Dratini, you'd better watch out!

dawsoc

Yes, I'm still alive
Shadow_Lugia_XD001:the luigi pokemon,people often mistake it for cyrus or luigi so it uses air guitr powers on them.

Killer_Squirtle

Follow my lead!
Dawsoc the glutton pokemon
This pokemon is very protective of its food and if you disturb a meal, you become its next meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.