• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Give the poster above a Dex entry!

Status
Not open for further replies.

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
lxdarknessxl: The undead Asian Pokemon
Coming from Asianland this pokemon is said by some to be an undead pokemon as natives of Asianland have tried killing it for food, but it's been proven too hard for them to kill.

lxdarknessxl

Asian Epicness
lxdarknessxl: The undead Asian Pokemon
Coming from Asianland this pokemon is said by some to be an undead pokemon as natives of Asianland have tried killing it for food, but it's been proven too hard for them to kill.

lol!!!! XDXDXD

The Boss Giygas = The Happy Boss pokemon

This pokemon leads the Giygases, and does a good job at that too. TBG always feels good.

Infernape77

Infernape77 - The Infernape Pokémon

This Pokémon loves Infernape. When it sees a Empoleon/Torterra, it kills it with all its power.

I like Torterra too, so I never kill that Torterra. But I would kill Empoleon

lxdarknessxl The Darkness Pokemon

Come from Asia, like me. All people must grant its request, and want its egg hatches quickly

D

Deleted member 133172

Charizard dream-Quoting pokemon

Enjoys dreaming of many kinds of quotes in singer crossover films.

tumbleweed93

Is on the case!
Extreme Floatzel ~ The Extreme PKMN

A rather extreme pokemon, that likes to be extreme. Sometimes it gets too extreme and has to fire it's "lazor".

The_Boss_Giygas

I. F.E.E.L. G.O.O.D.
tumbleweed93: the tumbleweed pokemon

This pokemon is a tumbleweed that's 93% of the time found around Southern Wales, it enjoys searching for things to collect.

Dattebayo

Banned
sAv1Or) - The Hero Pokemon

It was born from an extinct planet caused by a galactic villain, but it was raised by the Pokemon in their world. Now it grew up to fight crime and save lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.