• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Giveaway corner

Amberralts

Ace attorney
I can give Latios and Latias for 1 of your event Suicine and Mewtwo.

Snigeln

[AE]Breeder

Amberralts

Ace attorney
I've decided That I don't want the Mewtwo,so your gonna have to choose from one of the two.
Sorry if its needed.

Snigeln

[AE]Breeder
I've decided That I don't want the Mewtwo,so your gonna have to choose from one of the two.
Sorry if its needed.

Ok, I'd gladly trade it for your Latias. :)
Can you trade tonight round 21:45? (GMT+1)

Snigeln

[AE]Breeder
I am really looking for a modest nature

That should be possible, but it'll come with a price, so please use the formula found in the first post.
And Victini please try not to double-post, it's against the rules. :/
EDIT: Tyoyo please read the rules before posting...
- I don´t do special abilities, IV´s or EV´s, so please don´t ask. (This means no DW pokés.)

Last edited:

VictiniPowns

Im a girl, okay?
That should be possible, but it'll come with a price, so please use the formula found in the first post.
And Victini please try not to double-post, it's against the rules. :/
EDIT: Tyoyo please read the rules before posting...

The fourm wasn't veing very nice and wouldn't let me put it onto one post. I also have IE8 and Windows xp, which might exxplain why.

Snigeln

[AE]Breeder
Announcement
Shop will be temporarily closed due to owner (me) having way too much on his hands at the moment.
All pending requests will be fulfilled but no new one's will be allowed until the shop is reopened.
VictiniPowns - Request (All non-unova starters + castform and pikachu)
Aaron277 - Request - (All starters except for Oshawott)
Amberralts - Trade (Suicune for Latias)
toxicrose3 - Request (Modest male Zoura)
Everyone with pending requests will get a VM whe n I'm ready to trade so we can arrange a trade. Due to this overload on me all requests have been slightly delayed. No prices will be required for natures.
Also VictiniPowns have been removed as co-owner since her own shop got approved. It can be found here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?565177-Pokemon-Bred-To-Your-Standards!&highlight=

Last edited: