• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Giveaway corner

Snigeln

[AE]Breeder
;egg;Hello and welcome to the giveaway corner!;egg;

UT = Untrained. Hasn´t been used, no experience received
BT = Barely touched. Has been used and got experience points, but hasn´t leveed up.
PENDING = Someone has put an offer on that Pokemon. If the trade is completed it will go off he list.
SHOP CURRENTLY CLOSED DUE TO REAL LIFE OVERLOAD FOR OWNER. PLEASE COME BACK LATER.

This is a place for people to receive free pokémon. It´s purpose is helping people filling their pokédexes or just to help people get that special-natured favorite.
I´ve gotten much help through these forums, and now it´s my turn to help other people out. These free Pokémon are all breedable ones and their families except for those under my "prices for natures" pokemon list, and include all starters and many others. (Basically all pokemon except legends and Ditto.)

Rules
- All SPPF rules apply
- All request should be made with the formula that you´ll find further down, to make it easier. (You dont have to do this, but it´ll make it much easier for me, so please do.)
- Lvl 1 breedable pokémon and their evolutions are free, just give me something that you don´t want in return.
- For evolutions that require trading you will be traded it´s lower form, so it will evolve right after the trade. If an item + a trade is required (such as for Dusknoir), I will require the item and attach it to the pokémons lower form before the trade.
- For pokémon that require items to evolve i will send you its pre-evolution form, and then you´ll have to use your own item to evolve it.
- For pokémon that evolve if you trade them you will be given it´s lower form, one level under its evolution level.
- Requesting natures come with a price since they take much longer to make. Check list further down.
- I have a few specials (non-breedable). These will have to be traded something for. Once again check lists.
- I don´t do special abilities, IV´s or EV´s, so please don´t ask. (This means no DW pokés.)
- For cloning services check the cloning section.
- Only one Pokemon per person per request

In-game name:
FC:
Wanted pokémon:
Suitable trading time:
OPTIONAL Requsted nature:
OPTIONAL Offered item:
OPTIONAL Others:
A pokemon that can be found below (or its higher form) or any of the items below
Gen 1: Snorlax
Gen 2: None
Gen 3: Nosepass, Spinda
Gen 4: Glameow
Items:Evolution stones, PP items, EV itens (HP UP, Zink, etc.)
For cloning you will have to refer to my associate abrar14.
The price for cloning will simply be a clone each for me and abrar of the pokemon you want cloned.
This not really the main part, but it´s a bonus. ;)
Have:
Event Mewto (lvl 70) Lonley UT
Poketopia Magmortar (lvl 50) Modest BT
2x Event Suicune (lvl 30) Relaxed UT PENDING
Rayquaza (lvl 77) Serious
Articuno (lvl 50) Lax BT
Kyogre (lvl 70) Naughty
Groudon (lvl 70) Quiet
SHINY Electivire (lvl 39) Quirky
SHINY Forretress (lvl 100) Quiet
Wants:
Latios
Latias PENDING
Deoxys
Jirachi
Darkrai
Shaymin
Landorus
Best times for trading are weekday evenings *~21:30-22:00 (GMT+1)
- Evolutions take longer time than lowest form. The higher the form the longer you´ll have to wait.
- Level 1 pokémon might have egg moves, if you don´t want them, but a plain one, please add that under "other" in the formula.
- Requests might take different amount of time depending on how many unfinished requests I have, and what else happens in my life.
Now enjoy your stay. Don´t hesitate to ask for a pokémon if you want it, that´s why I´m here. :)

Last edited:

aquatica monster

aquatica master
hey im very interrested in your poketopia Electivire!:D if you please check my vps on my profile to see a list of all my pokemon id be happy to trade:3

Snigeln

[AE]Breeder
hey im very interrested in your poketopia Electivire!:D if you please check my vps on my profile to see a list of all my pokemon id be happy to trade:3

Uhm, please offer something under my Wants list, anything will do. :p

Also, shop is now open! As said don´t hesitate to wish for a Poké, it´s what this shop is for. :D

aquatica monster

aquatica master
ok!:D i have a Mew
Latios-shiny
Latias-shiny
Jirachi-shiny or normal
Mesprit
Uxie-shiny or normal
Shaymin-shiny or normal
Reshiram
Landorus

Snigeln

[AE]Breeder
I´d gladly trade it to you for your Mew if thats ok. :)
Please tell me when you can trade. (Saturday night would be best for me)

Shadow3721

JESUS FREAK
i have a uxie and mespirit i want to trade 4 your regice and registeelwant to trade?

aquatica monster

aquatica master
ok!:D im available right now if you want to!:3 :D im available tomorrow at 4+pm and all day saterday, and sunday!:3
my FC is 1635 8791 1628

Snigeln

[AE]Breeder
i have a uxie and mespirit i want to trade 4 your regice and registeelwant to trade?
Sounds good, I should be availible most day today. :)

ok!:D im available right now if you want to!:3 :D im available tomorrow at 4+pm and all day saterday, and sunday!:3
my FC is 1635 8791 1628
Ok Saturday sounds good. :) I´ll throw you a VM when I see you´re on.
Oh and whats your in-game name?

VictiniPowns

Im a girl, okay?
In-game name: Ashley
FC: 4684 7770 0172
Wanted pokémon: All non-Unova Starters, Pikachu, Castform, and something you will find intresting :)
Suitable trading time: 4:00PM-7:00PM EST(Canada, Ontario) Weekdays

Snigeln

[AE]Breeder
In-game name: Ashley
FC: 4684 7770 0172
Wanted pokémon: All non-Unova Starters, Pikachu, Castform, and something you will find intresting :)
Suitable trading time: 4:00PM-7:00PM EST(Canada, Ontario) Weekdays

Should be possible. :) (not to sure on Castform, but i think i have it... need to double-check)
I've got quite a lot to do, but they should be ready by Monday-Tuesday. :)

Snigeln

[AE]Breeder
Castform is low priorty.
Thanks so much, i'm using these in MY breeding program and that is so fast!

No probs, breeding goes fast :p
Oh and i just realized it said non-unova starters :p Still should be OK, but i don´t have Cyndaquill yet, still got a trade pending on getting that one.
And what do you mean by "something you will find intresting"? :p

Shadow3721

JESUS FREAK
hey can we trade at 4:30 eastern time GMT-5. also u said u don't have a cyndaquil and i have plenty, so i was wondering if u had a magnemite.

Snigeln

[AE]Breeder
Castform is low priorty.
Thanks so much, i'm using these in MY breeding program and that is so fast!

I checked and I do have Castform. Also thanks to Shadow3721 i can now fix you a Cyndaquill. :)

Aaron277

Pokémon Breeder
Please could you help me out. My Pokémon White reset itself and I lost a lot of Pokémon that I've had throughout all my Pokémon games and would just like all the starters to help me build up my collection again.

In-game name:Aaron
FC:4899-9319-5912
Wanted pokémon: All starters except Oshawott :3
Suitable trading time: Anytime today and between 4pm and Midnight on weekdays

VictiniPowns

Im a girl, okay?
No probs, breeding goes fast :p
Oh and i just realized it said non-unova starters :p Still should be OK, but i don´t have Cyndaquill yet, still got a trade pending on getting that one.
And what do you mean by "something you will find intresting"? :p

A breedable poke you think would do good on the market.
Can all the pokes be in eggs?
If its too late, I understand.

Snigeln

[AE]Breeder
Please could you help me out. My Pokémon White reset itself and I lost a lot of Pokémon that I've had throughout all my Pokémon games and would just like all the starters to help me build up my collection again.

In-game name:Aaron
FC:4899-9319-5912
Wanted pokémon: All starters except Oshawott :3
Suitable trading time: Anytime today and between 4pm and Midnight on weekdays

Sure thing. Do you want ALL starters or just the Unova one's?
A breedable poke you think would do good on the market.
Can all the pokes be in eggs?
If its too late, I understand.

I have no idea about what's hot on the market, but I can give you a Zoura if you'd like.
And yes you can have them unhatched. (Didn´t know you could trade eggs... Ah well, you learn something new every day :p)