• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

[Giveaway] In Time for ORAS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2074red2074

Shiny Collector
Pokémon: Ralts 1, female if possible
3DS FC: 1521-3764-9599
Trainer OT: I prefer not to give that out online if I can help it
Nickname:

Draco9746

Bagon #1, Rotom #1, and a Turtwig #2
3DS FC: 5455 - 9926 - 4919
Trainer OT: Draco
Nickname: I prefer none nicknamed pokemon, thx

Thx in advance for doing this, ive been trying to get my hand on some dragon pokes with good IVs

kyogreblue3

take a byte
Pokémon: Ralts 1, female if possible
3DS FC: 1521-3764-9599
Trainer OT: I prefer not to give that out online if I can help it
Nickname:

Accepted! The Ralts, however, can't be female. Sorry about that, but I only have male Ralts to give away :/

Bagon #1, Rotom #1, and a Turtwig #2
3DS FC: 5455 - 9926 - 4919
Trainer OT: Draco
Nickname: I prefer none nicknamed pokemon, thx

Thx in advance for doing this, ive been trying to get my hand on some dragon pokes with good IVs

No problem, accepted! You won't be able to get the Bagon, though; it's been traded already, but I didn't cross it out of the OP. So that's a mistake on my part. Unfortunately, you'll only be getting Rotom and Turtwig.

Pokemon: Ralts #2, Bagon #2
3DS FC: 1805-2947-4305
Trainer OT: RedJ
Nickname(s):

Accepted.

Alright, I'll send all of you VMs to set up a trading time. Unfortunately, I won't be able to trade today (unless you guys are online in the morning), so the earliest you'll get your Pokemon will be on Monday.
This also applies to anyone else who claims some Pokemon today - I'll most likely see your post, but I won't be able to trade right away.

Fenixdown

Pokemon: Eevee #5, Tynamo #1, Litwick #4
3DS FC: 1263 6074 7027
Trainer OT: Robert
Nickname(s): Eevee nicknamed Glacier.

Necrogoat

Pokemon: Bagon #5, Turtwig #1, Eevee #4
3DS FC: 5043-3213-0628
Trainer OT: Nazgul
Nickname(s):

Thanks!

kyogreblue3

take a byte
Pokemon: Eevee #5, Tynamo #1, Litwick #4
3DS FC: 1263 6074 7027
Trainer OT: Robert
Nickname(s): Eevee nicknamed Glacier.

Pokemon: Bagon #5, Turtwig #1, Eevee #4
3DS FC: 5043-3213-0628
Trainer OT: Nazgul
Nickname(s):

Thanks!

Both of your requests have been accepted :]
I'll VM each of you to set up a trading time.

~~~

I've edited the OP so that now there is no longer a limit for how many Pokemon you can request. This applies to anyone who posts after this post, along with people who have requested already (so yes, you can request again if you want more Pokemon).
This is because I really need to give away as much Pokemon as I can. If you can claim a Pokemon, PLEASE do so, because in about two weeks time I'll be releasing anyone that is left over in order to leave some of my PC boxes free.

Prakhar

Normal: The abnormal
Pokemon: Scyther #6, Eevee#4, Aron #2, Yanma #1
3DS FC: 4098-4557-7957
Trainer OT: Prakhar
Nickname(s):
Hi! I am back for MORE!

If i am allowed to of course, if i am not, not a problem!
I hope you got that the poliwag i sent was shiny!
This time its a 5 IV one!

Of course, if i am asking too much you can tell me and i will happily step aside!
Hmmm i see that eevee # 5 is already asked for, so i would like eevee#6

Last edited:

kyogreblue3

take a byte
^ Accepted! Your Pokemon are ready, and we still have each others FCs registered, so once we are both online we can trade (presumably the same time as last time).
Oh, and it's fine to request that many Pokemon! The limit's gone anyway, just make sure you have enough Pokemon to trade over :]

~~~

All Arons are now out of stock.

javik

Pokemon: Riolu#3 Rotom#2)
3DS FC: (3668-7803-3071)
Trainer OT: Javik
Nickname(s):

ty :)

kyogreblue3

take a byte
I'd love Bagon 3, Beldum 1, and Trapinch 2 :)

Hey there, did you see the form at the top of the OP? I put that there for a reason. I need to know peoples' friend codes and trainer names before trades, so that things can go more smoothly.
For now, I have your Pokemon on hold. We won't be able to trade until I get your FC and IGN. I'll be sending you a VM about that soon :]

Pokemon: sneasel #2 eevee #5 ralts #4
3ds FC: 2723-8304-1972
Trainer OT: Quiten
Nickname: not necessary

Thanks

No problem, accepted. I'll VM you to set up a trading time.

DarkGanta

Pokemon Trainer
Pokemon: Scyther #5, Torchic #3, Trapinch #3, Beldum #2
3DS FC: 3625-7871-9752
Trainer OT: Serena
Nickname:

I'd be so grateful! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.