• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Giving away Chimchar, Turtwig & Piplup eggs!!!!

celebi23

Chimchar Breeder
Ok, so, I've got a ton of Chimchar, Turtwig & Piplup eggs. If you want to make an offer for one, that's cool but, if you don't have anything uncommon to trade, that's fine too. Pretty much, I'm willing to give them away.

So, I have:

36 Chimchar eggs
8 Piplup eggs
5 Turtwig eggs

If I run out of stock of one of the starters' eggs, I can breed more pretty quick, so don't worry.

What I'm looking for:
Any of the Pearl exclusives
Legit Celebi (Journey Across America)
Pikachu with Fly (from Journey Across America)
Pichu with Surf (from Pokemon Box)
Manaphy Egg
Uxie, Azelf, Mesprit (Just for PokeDex entries, for the Nat'l dex, will trade them back immediatly)
Any eggs of any of the 1st -3rd Gen starters
Ditto
Evee

My FC info is in my sig.

Last edited:
do u think i could get a chimchar egg please? i dont really have anything i can give u but i have uxie and azelf for the dex entries if u want but youll trade them back rite?