• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gizmolt and some ghost-types

LegendaryRotom

The image is bigger than it should be.

Ghosties.jpg

Gizmolt was created by me,he's obviously not a real pokemon.^_^Please tell me if you like his design! He would be a Fire/Ghost-type,the counterpart to Rotom.

lugy

Good Bye Every One
wow I like your drawing it's soooooo cooooool and I like the new pokémon is so cooooool
keep up^.^

octoboy

I Crush Everything
Lol at spiritomb getting let out. The shuppet's really good, and rotom is rockin'! I didn't think such a simple design could be given such personality. I love how the lightning bolts coming from rotom's sides look like limbs almost. Not a bad fake either.

The only one I don't think is all that awesome is driftloon. The others are so incredible, but it's just sort of hanging there blankly. Though that's just a small dent in the windshield really, because the others are awesome.