• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Glaceon or Leafeon?

Glaceon or Leafeon?

• Glaceon!

Votes: 140 45.9%
  • Leafeon!

Votes: 113 37.0%
  • Whateon!?

Votes: 13 4.3%
  • Tie.

Votes: 39 12.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Golden Wolf X

PIKACHU IN SANTA HAT
Sorry if this has been done before, I'm kind of new here.

Anyway... VOTE! And... Discuss! Yeah.

I say Glaceon all da way.

d_dan_n

<= Sabrina!
i don't really know much about them besides how they look so its a tie and i like all the previous eeveelutions so i'll probably like them both as well!

Yuna

Sweet beauty
Do you know what is annoying? Annoying is when someone says \"I like [pokemon name here] better\" and doesn`t explain why.

I like Leafia because she is very sunny. I like grass types. Her movepool is not the best but I see her as useful pokemon. She can be a baton passer.

Shadow Ichigo

Left On A Journey
Glaceon^^. I really love this Ice Pokemon. Good designs and its really cute too^^. Really good Ice Moves and awesome stats.

shon_taylor

ican has cheezburger
Definitely Glaceon.
It has nice moves and great potential as a really good ice type.

Plus it looks really cool!

Also i just love ice types!

fuzzball288

I <3 Skuntank
Leafeon! I love its design, its earthy colors, and its simplicity. And I don't like Glaceon.

Leafeon also looks like a good battler. Amazing attack and STAB Leaf Blade ftw!

Markisious

Colourise the World
Glaceon because I like it better.... Leafeon is so Leafy :)! All this time I thought they didn't make a Grass Evolution because Leaves can't match to a cat and they made it...Yeah I don't like it....Sorry for my english...

BowBeforeRotom

.7lbs of PLASMA DOOM
Leafeon, definitely! I've been waiting for a Grass-type Eeveelution, and Glaceon looks like it has 4 ears.

Leafeon looks way better.
I was disappointed with Glaceon, to tell the truth.

Horn Drill

ヘタリア!
Do you know what is annoying? Annoying is when someone says \"I like [pokemon name here] better\" and doesn`t explain why.

I like Leafia

You know what's annoying? Annoying is when people use the Japanese names.

I don't really think either one is better than they other. Glaceon is there so we get a good pure Ice type other than Regice, and Leafeon is there for a physical Grass type alternative to Torterra. Both are somewhat inferior to Jolteon IMO. :/

flyboy1308

Coming Ta Town
Leafeon is WAY too simple. It's a dog with a leaf supaglued to its tail. Big whoop. DreadlockseonFTW!

Status
Not open for further replies.