• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Glaceon vs Mamoswine

squirtleboy12

christian 4ever
masmowine for me since better with snowlide

mrbadboy3

StrangerDenial<-Gfaq
Serebii.net for the answer. Weavile is the better choice out of BOTH of these. IMO These both kinda suck >_>

squirtleboy12

christian 4ever
what does snow slide do again?

if you are slowed than the opponent and hit by a physicall attack..wich is predictable that they will hit this poke because of its fighting weekness than power doubles wich is 120 base power plus stab

Navykid

Im Back
if you are slowed than the opponent and hit by a physicall attack..wich is predictable that they will hit this poke because of its fighting weekness than power doubles wich is 120 base power plus stab

thanks
to short nonsense again%$@#^#$&^%ghtyJK<JL?>:^&#^&#

I think Glaceon is better. Better defences and Sp Atk= Mamswines ATk.

Mamoswine has a better movepool.

Naetoru

#1 Naetoru Fan!
Mamoswine has Snow Slide + Earthquake on STAB. His stats are pretty good too, much faster than I thought he'd be. I think he's 80 base speed, which isn't too bad considering how big of a Pokemon he is.

Glaceon has 65 base speed, and can only STAB a Ice Beam at 95 power. Therefore, I do believe Mamoswine is its utter superior.

ShinyPokemonCollector420

Beginning Trainer
I'm gonna go with the majority and say Mamoswine also. It can be a very good in-game pokemon.

Megamiz

Neverchanging Avvie
Mamoswine. Its a nice bulky monster. It hits hard, and can set up Stealth Rocks if you wish. Most importantly, it can use Ice Pebble more effectively than any other Pokemon. Ice Pebble = fainted Dragons ('cept Kingdra), that is a good thing fyi.

bobandbill

Winning Smile
Staff member
Super Mod
Also Manmuu would fit you team better in my opinion - I'm assuming it's the one in your sig. Besides if you wanted to take advantage of Glaceon's ability, then you would need hail, which would just hurt your own team.

Inazuma

Kyokudo <33
Weavile owns both.Even if it gets beat by fighting,that's why you switch.

But to answer the question,Mammoswine wins.

thorn6066

Base stats
HP: 65
Attack: 60
Defense: 110
SpAtk: 130
SpDef: 95
Speed: 65
for Glaceon those are its basic stats, below is its weakness.
Fighting, rock, steel, and fire, those are the most effective ones, against him/her. But he also has a lot of move pools he can learn and by that i am talking about learned moves and tms and such, so he can cover his weakness.

Mamoswine
HP: 110
Attack: 130
Defense: 80
SpAtk: 70
SpDef: 60
Speed: 80
His many weakness are: Fighting, water, steel, grass and fire. You can also teach him so moves to help him out.

If you look at both of their stats, Glaceon would be good for using special attacks, and getting attacked by special b.c of its stats for sp.at and sp,def, while Mamoswine should be used for attacking with physical and defense against physical attacks.

Last edited: