• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Glaceon vs Mamoswine

mrbadboy3

StrangerDenial<-Gfaq
But I didn't say it was adamant

_Calm|Mind_

Follow the Path
has anyone tried a battle between mamoswine and glaceon
Mamoswine could 2HKO a Glaceon with Max HP and Defense with Stone Edge. It would do 54% - 63% damage without a Choice Band, and 81% - 95% damage with one. With minimal EV's in HP and Defense, Glaceon would just simply die.

Glaceon could 2-3HKO a Mamoswine with Max HP and Special Defense with Ice Beam. It would do 44% - 51% damage without attaching Adherence Glasses, and 67% - 78% damage with it attached. With minimal EV's in HP and Special Defense, Mamoswine would receive 72% - 84% damage without Adherence Glasses, if one was attached, Mamoswine would faint.

Those were also considering that both had maximum offensive stats.

Mamoswine clearly beats Glaceon in a battle. The calculations were from Netbattle's Damage Calculator. Non-n00bs, please don't flame if the calculation is even .1 of a percentage wrong. :p

Navykid

Im Back
Mamoswine could 2HKO a Glaceon with Max HP and Defense with Stone Edge. It would do 54% - 63% damage without a Choice Band, and 81% - 95% damage with one. With minimal EV's in HP and Defense, Glaceon would just simply die.

Glaceon could 2-3HKO a Mamoswine with Max HP and Special Defense with Ice Beam. It would do 44% - 51% damage without attaching Adherence Glasses, and 67% - 78% damage with it attached. With minimal EV's in HP and Special Defense, Mamoswine would receive 72% - 84% damage without Adherence Glasses, if one was attached, Mamoswine would faint.

Those were also considering that both had maximum offensive stats.

Mamoswine clearly beats Glaceon in a battle. The calculations were from Netbattle's Damage Calculator. Non-n00bs, please don't flame if the calculation is even .1 of a percentage wrong. :p

bit dosnt mamoswine have high speed so wouldt he stike first and must know acient power and wouldnt that work to

Shiny Venusaur

Internet Relic
go Glaceon its better imo

Spriteman

Sometimes a bit rude
go Glaceon its better imo

Yes, and I'm sure you know what you're talking about ¬¬

But personally, I prefer Mamoswine. I can remember someone saying that Glaceon's special movepool was rather limited... I'll go check that in a few minutes. But Mamoswine gets hellagood moves. ph34r t3h Snow Slide and EQ!

eeveeon

m'kay
glaceon ... but rlly depends on what ur looking 4.... mamoswine for attack hp and speed but glaceon for sp. attack and defence and sp. defence.....

Rudoku

Your mom

But personally, I prefer Mamoswine. I can remember someone saying that Glaceon's special movepool was rather limited... I'll go check that in a few minutes. But Mamoswine gets hellagood moves. ph34r t3h Snow Slide and EQ!

All it gets is Ice Beam and Shadow Ball. You can play with Hidden Power but not ingame. Mamoswine whoops it unless you need Wish Support.

Ice Pebble > Snow Slide.

Mamoswine@Choice Band
Adamant Nature
Ice Pebble
Earthquake
Stone Edge
Peck

Is very underrated. Yes, that is Peck.

Metal Force

o^_^o PWNZOME
Glaceon= special/ Manoswine= Phyiscal.
Just choose that suits your team better.

Manafi's Dream

フェアリータイプタイム
Glaceon cause it's cute!!!!!!!

It depends on what kind off Pokemon you need. Masowine it has good HP and Attack, and it has an okay movepool. Glaceon is great in Defense and Speical Attack, and can learn pretty good moves. I would suggest Masowine because of it's dual type.

Gribman92

I say Mamoswine

Aqua_Maiden

Queen of the Abyss
Mamoswine has more weaknesses, but overall it can learn much better attacks and has ok/good stats.