• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

****GLACE's 'lil Shop of Flawless Shiny Pokemon****

Status
Not open for further replies.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Can you list your flawless stuff?

It's a really long list, and I haven't got my ds on me right now; I have notable UT ones like a flawless timid non shiny celebi, a flawless non shiny adamant and jolly victini with event moves, and dozens more. I just wondered if you had any specific wants?

XGlaceX

#YOLO
It's a really long list, and I haven't got my ds on me right now; I have notable UT ones like a flawless timid non shiny celebi, a flawless non shiny adamant and jolly victini with event moves, and dozens more. I just wondered if you had any specific wants?

The Celebi sounds intersting :) Which event is it from?

XGlaceX

#YOLO
UPDATE

3 new flawless shinies have been added:
-shiny flawless UT technician Jolly meowth with: iron tail, hypnosis, last resort and foul play;;052;
-shiny flawless UT DW Jolly Purrloin;:509:
-shiny flawless UT DW Jolly Pidove with: Hypnosis;:519:

Last edited:

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
The Celebi sounds intersting :) Which event is it from?

I believe it is the HGSS event one that allows you to battle Giovanni; it knows Leaf Storm, Nasty Plot and two other move I cannot remember, though I know only that event can learn those two moves.

I'm free now if you'd like to trade?

Hopsin

Funk Volume
I currently have goldeen,crocanaw, and cyndaquil flawless/near are you interested in any?

XGlaceX

#YOLO
I believe it is the HGSS event one that allows you to battle Giovanni; it knows Leaf Storm, Nasty Plot and two other move I cannot remember, though I know only that event can learn those two moves.

I'm free now if you'd like to trade?

Is it OT:WIN2011 with ID:02211? I still need to clone the stuff you wanted, I should be ready between today and the weekend.

I-am-the-peel

Justice Forever
Is it OT:WIN2011 with ID:02211? I still need to clone the stuff you wanted, I should be ready between today and the weekend.

Yeah it's that event, so would you be interested in that+plus the Charmander?

XGlaceX

#YOLO
Yeah it's that event, so would you be interested in that+plus the Charmander?

Sounds awesome to me :) All right, I have your stuff ready. If you can do it now, just wait for me to end this trade.

Hopsin

Funk Volume
Can you tell me IV spread, level and movepool of goldeen and cyndaquil?
Both completely flawless RNGed

Goldeen
OT: Rebel
ID no.: 19226
Lightningrod
UT Lv1 Male
Lonely

Cyndaquil
OT: Lily
ID no.: 35850
Blaze
UT Lv1
Modest, Male
Moves: Tackle, Leer, Flamethrower

XGlaceX

#YOLO
Both completely flawless RNGed

Goldeen
OT: Rebel
ID no.: 19226
Lightningrod
UT Lv1 Male
Lonely

Cyndaquil
OT: Lily
ID no.: 35850
Blaze
UT Lv1
Modest, Male
Moves: Tackle, Leer, Flamethrower

I guess I'll take the goldeen. Later today, I might be avalable to trade.

Last edited:

Hopsin

Funk Volume

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
Hi, I'm really interested in your adament shiny flawless timburr with mach punch and drain punch. I have a shiny near flawless dusclops (0 evs in speed so it is amazing in trick room) wwith the nature that lowers speed and boosts special defence. I can get the evs if your interested in it.I need it for sunday for the vgc in the uk. Ill go through any means to get it!

XGlaceX

#YOLO
Hi, I'm really interested in your adament shiny flawless timburr with mach punch and drain punch. I have a shiny near flawless dusclops (0 evs in speed so it is amazing in trick room) wwith the nature that lowers speed and boosts special defence. I can get the evs if your interested in it.I need it for sunday for the vgc in the uk. Ill go through any means to get it!

Do you have any UT flawless shinies or anything in my want list?

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
I don't, sorry. I normally ev train all pokemon I get because I'm really into vgc. I really need that timburr! I could borrow it and ev train it and use it for sunday, then trade it back to you, fully ev trained. I don't clone.

XGlaceX

#YOLO
I don't, sorry. I normally ev train all pokemon I get because I'm really into vgc. I really need that timburr! I could borrow it and ev train it and use it for sunday, then trade it back to you, fully ev trained. I don't clone.

Sorry,already have one myself and I need it UT. Got anything else?

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
A shiny flawless chandelure with egg move heatwave.

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
I can ev wipe all of these pokemon. I don't have any ut pokemon, I really, really need that pokemon. Can you please just help me out, I'm desperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.