• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

****GLACE's 'lil Shop of Flawless Shiny Pokemon****

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGlaceX

#YOLO
I can ev wipe all of these pokemon. I don't have any ut pokemon, I really, really need that pokemon. Can you please just help me out, I'm desperate.

Well since I am happy today, can you list all your Shiny evd?

dragon31iv

Dragons are beast
Yes I am wondering if u have any interest in a shiny rayquaza from gen 3 a shiny swanoert also from gen 3 a shiny gigalith
Or the prized gem a mystery mew

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
The dusclops, the chandelure, that's about it.

XGlaceX

#YOLO
The dusclops, the chandelure, that's about it.

Sorry but I already have both of those flawless and UT on my personal list...I guess you'll have to either look somewhere else or bring something that picks my interest.

XGlaceX

#YOLO
Yes I am wondering if u have any interest in a shiny rayquaza from gen 3 a shiny swanoert also from gen 3 a shiny gigalith
Or the prized gem a mystery mew

Sorry not interested at all. Got anything on my wants list?

Mrmuffin123

First Male Swiftie
i guess some people just CANT help others in need

XGlaceX

#YOLO
Two new adds to the list:

-non-shiny flawless UT Modest Celebi - OT:GAMEPTP/ ID:02271 Event; ;251;

-non-shiny flawless UT japanese Timid DW Charmander - GOLDEN OFFER - Really good offers only; ;004;

Last edited:

Hopsin

Funk Volume
Two new adds to the list:

-non-shiny flawless UT Modest Celebi - OT:GAMEPTP/ ID:02271 Event; ;251;

-non-shiny flawless UT japanese Timid DW Charmander - GOLDEN OFFER - Really good offers only; ;258;

Check my shop for DW starters or DW eeveelutions if you like, i have DW bulbasaur with HP Fire.

Last edited:

KYOGRE-D

Heya ^^ I'm interested in your timid celebi. Offers once again, the ones I've already listed, as well as a HP fire Timid jirachi and a Japanese Modest shiny Mew,

XGlaceX

#YOLO
UPDATES!

Just added animations to the list, in which I have found pokemon that somehow I forgot to add;

3 new flawless pokemon:

-shiny flawless UT DW Naive Bagon with: Hydro Pump and D-Dance;;371;

-shiny flawless UT Timid surskit with Hydro Pump - good offers only; ;283;

-non-shiny flawless UT Keldeo with HP Ghost 70;:647:

Last edited:

KYOGRE-D

Hey ^^

Just a note: Your Shaymin is NOT flawless, it is instead HP Fire Flawless. It wasn't what I was actually looking for; nevertheless, it's still a good Shaymin (I was going to use it as a Skymin) for Land Forme. So you might want to update your list for him ^^

Hopsin

Funk Volume
Hey ^^

Just a note: Your Shaymin is NOT flawless, it is instead HP Fire Flawless. It wasn't what I was actually looking for; nevertheless, it's still a good Shaymin (I was going to use it as a Skymin) for Land Forme. So you might want to update your list for him ^^

Im sorry you didnt get the exact one you wanted but Kyogre if you had read the shop rules it indicates there something that should be read so this doesn't end up happening..hopefully you still have a great day!

KYOGRE-D

Im sorry you didnt get the exact one you wanted but Kyogre if you had read the shop rules it indicates there something that should be read so this doesn't end up happening..hopefully you still have a great day!

My interpretation of that rule was different to his intended meaning, it seems. I thought it meant that he would mention the HP spread, but not the ivs (since most of the time they don't matter). ^^' (Also, it's 23:32... :p)

Hopsin

Funk Volume
Lol it happens, have a great night in that case

XGlaceX

#YOLO
My interpretation of that rule was different to his intended meaning, it seems. I thought it meant that he would mention the HP spread, but not the ivs (since most of the time they don't matter). ^^' (Also, it's 23:32... :p)

Hey ^^

O_O I was not aware of that! You did the correct interpretation...But the HP Fire 70 was something the trader did not warn me, and thus I did not add it to the description. At any rate, if you're not satisfied, I can reverse the trade immediately.

Sorry, really. It's just so many trades, that I loose myself sometimes :S

KYOGRE-D

Nah, it's fine ^^ I'm happy with it, anyway.

Hopsin

Funk Volume

KYOGRE-D

Ima here too :3

skyler666

Interested in the shiny flawless Latios, and flawless shiny pawniard. I have shiny vgc10 eevee and shiny vgc09 milotic, plus a ton more events let me know of your interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.