• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

****GLACE's 'lil Shop of Flawless Shiny Pokemon****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arkayna

Artist/Breeder
Hello. I am a custom RNGer, and I would like to help you with your wants/major wants. Unfortunately, I learned RNG after catching my legendaries, and I haven't been around for any events.

I would like your: Latios, Latias, Jirachi, Terakkion, Keldeo, celebi, and DW charmander.

I would fill out pretty much whatever request you would like, as I actually enjoy RNGing lol. OT will be HARU or Arkayna, depending on which game I use, ID/SID will be determined after we make an agreement. Pokecheck will be provided for each request. I would also be willing to make a working arrangement for any future endeavors. If you are interested, post here or PM me, and we will make an arrangement. Hope to speak to you soon :)

XGlaceX

#YOLO
Interested in the shiny flawless Latios, and flawless shiny pawniard. I have shiny vgc10 eevee and shiny vgc09 milotic, plus a ton more events let me know of your interested.

Do you happen to have any rare flawless event?

XGlaceX

#YOLO
Hello. I am a custom RNGer, and I would like to help you with your wants/major wants. Unfortunately, I learned RNG after catching my legendaries, and I haven't been around for any events.

I would like your: Latios, Latias, Jirachi, Terakkion, Keldeo, celebi, and DW charmander.

I would fill out pretty much whatever request you would like, as I actually enjoy RNGing lol. OT will be HARU or Arkayna, depending on which game I use, ID/SID will be determined after we make an agreement. Pokecheck will be provided for each request. I would also be willing to make a working arrangement for any future endeavors. If you are interested, post here or PM me, and we will make an arrangement. Hope to speak to you soon :)

That is amazing! If you are really up to, I may have some requests. Send me a PM and I will get you with the details :)

KYOGRE-D

Hey ^^ After my exams, which is this week I.e. starting tomorrow, I will be able to trade - and so, how about a DW shiny flawless eevee and a shiny HP fire hasty snover for the vulplix, the celebi and/or your dratini?

Edit: you know you can multiquote, right? It's at the bottom right of the post

XGlaceX

#YOLO
Hey ^^ After my exams, which is this week I.e. starting tomorrow, I will be able to trade - and so, how about a DW shiny flawless eevee and a shiny HP fire hasty snover for the vulplix, the celebi and/or your dratini?

Edit: you know you can multiquote, right? It's at the bottom right of the post

Sure xD Sounds interesting! What nature is the eevee?

KYOGRE-D

I was thinking Timid (my friend gave me one, but I can't clone it, so I was thinking of breeding w/ an Everstone). Maybe HP too if you want. As for the trade, is it 2:3 or 2:2?

XGlaceX

#YOLO
I was thinking Timid (my friend gave me one, but I can't clone it, so I was thinking of breeding w/ an Everstone). Maybe HP too if you want. As for the trade, is it 2:3 or 2:2?

Breeding it?

KYOGRE-D

Yup! It's his present to me for teaching him how to RNG, you see. So I'm rather loathe to clone it. So any eevee you get will be bred by myself

XGlaceX

#YOLO
Yup! It's his present to me for teaching him how to RNG, you see. So I'm rather loathe to clone it. So any eevee you get will be bred by myself

Well, anyway I already have a Timid one, so never mind it. Let's just do the flawless snover. Are you its OT?

KYOGRE-D

Yeah, I am. If a Timid one doesn't interest you, then I can offer any other nature you want (just that Timid is easier, but I can do all other natures too. Just requires a little more computer time).

XGlaceX

#YOLO
Yeah, I am. If a Timid one doesn't interest you, then I can offer any other nature you want (just that Timid is easier, but I can do all other natures too. Just requires a little more computer time).

Sounds interesting. We can arrange it after the snover. So what will you want for it then?

KYOGRE-D

Your Vulplix/Dratini/Celebi. I think the Celebi would come first, followed by Vulplix and Dratini

XGlaceX

#YOLO
Your Vulplix/Dratini/Celebi. I think the Celebi would come first, followed by Vulplix and Dratini

The dratini is already cloned, which means I can do it right away. The other 2 have yet to be cloned. What do you think?

KYOGRE-D

Well, I can't trade until a week later, as exams and stuff anyway... and if worst comes to the worst I can clone for you. Dratini is the 3rd option, but an option nonetheless... though I definitely want the Vulplix.

XGlaceX

#YOLO
Well, I can't trade until a week later, as exams and stuff anyway... and if worst comes to the worst I can clone for you. Dratini is the 3rd option, but an option nonetheless... though I definitely want the Vulplix.

Well in that case, you can pick whatever you want :p

KYOGRE-D

Hmm... I'll go for the Vuplix then, and maybe 2xdifferent natured eevees for the other two?

Arkayna

Artist/Breeder
PM'd. Sounds awesome to me :)

Would gladly knock out everything I can from your major wants and then do requests for the rest

Last edited:

XGlaceX

#YOLO
UPDATE

Added some new RARE FS to the list.

Also, will soon add an EVD section with some new stuff.

Be sure to check this out!

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
Hi, I'm really interested in the Larvesta and Latias you have, in exchange I'm willing to trade a:

UT Flawless Shiny Adamant Beldum lv 1
UT Almost Flawless (Hp Electric) Shiny Bold Suicune lv40
UT Flawless Shiny Adamant Rhyhorn lv1

I may be able to get some others if these aren't good enough.

Also would the Latias happen to know (Or be in a position where it can learn) Roost? I'd still want it even if it doesn't but I'd like to know in advance.

Last edited:

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
Would you be so kind as to check my shop for the following:

Flawless DW Chimchar
Flawless DW Piplup
Shiny flawless Modest Whismur

I haven't updated in a while, so I'll let you know, if you are interested, I have some flawless DW starters of my own (Squirtle, Venusaur, Torchic, Blaziken, Treecko). I really want the Piplup and the Chimchar at least. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.