• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

****GLACE's 'lil Shop of Flawless Shiny Pokemon****

Status
Not open for further replies.

XGlaceX

#YOLO
Would you be so kind as to check my shop for the following:

Flawless DW Chimchar
Flawless DW Piplup
Shiny flawless Modest Whismur

I haven't updated in a while, so I'll let you know, if you are interested, I have some flawless DW starters of my own (Squirtle, Venusaur, Torchic, Blaziken, Treecko). I really want the Piplup and the Chimchar at least. :)

Can you give me info on your torchic and squirtle? Are they japanese and/or caught in a dream ball? Also would like to know natures.
As for the whismur I'll take this:

Spheal: Bold
Level 1
Signal Beam/Aqua Ring/Sleep Talk/Fissure
FLAWLESS
Ice Body

Hi, I'm really interested in the Larvesta and Latias you have, in exchange I'm willing to trade a:

UT Flawless Shiny Adamant Beldum lv 1
UT Almost Flawless (Hp Electric) Shiny Bold Suicune lv40
UT Flawless Shiny Adamant Rhyhorn lv1

I may be able to get some others if these aren't good enough.

Also would the Latias happen to know (Or be in a position where it can learn) Roost? I'd still want it even if it doesn't but I'd like to know in advance.

Can you tell me the IV spread of the Suicune? The Latias hasn't learned roost...yet, as I can move tutor it.

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
According to the Calculator on Marriland, the spread is 31/7/31/30/31/(30 or 31) for the Suicune, and if your willing to trade I'd appreciate it if you move tutored Roost on to the Latias.

Last edited:

XGlaceX

#YOLO
According to the Calculator on Marriland, the spread is 31/7/31/30/31/(30 or 31) for the Suicune, and if your willing to trade I'd appreciate it if you move tutored Roost on to the Latias.

Looks fine to me. I'll see let you know whenever once I'm available to trade.

Hopsin

Funk Volume
What have you been up to?

DarkAssasen

Dragon Tamer
Would you be interested in a shiny flawless ev trained calm Chandelure or a flawless non shiny bold plasma Deoxys?

Sid87

I love shiny pokemon
They are both Japanese and caught in Dream Balls. The Torchic is Jolly and the Squirtle is, I want to say but I'm not 100%, Bold.

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
Hey would I be able to ask for your Flawless Timid Gastly and Near Flawless Keldeo (HP Ghost) as well, heres a list of the Shiny Flawlesses I have, I'm willing to trade any of them for the Keldeo:

UT Flawless Non-Shiny Adamant Excadrill lv 40
UT Flawless Shiny Adamant Scizor lv 1 (Has PKRS)
Ev'd in Attack and Speed Flawless Shiny Jolly Cloyster lv 100
UT Almost Flawless (Hp Electric) Shiny Bold Suicune lv40
UT Flawless Shiny Careful Eevee lv 1 (With Wish)
UT Calm Event Gardevoir lv 50 (I don't really keep track of Events sorry, but it says Pokemon Event in the info and it's name is in Japanese)
UT Hasty Meloetta lv15 Pokemon Movie 12 (Japanese)
UT Timid Celeb lv50 GAMESTP
UT Timid Shaymin lv50 TRU
UT Timid Darkrai lv50 2012MAY
UT Lax Keldeo lv15 SMR2012
UT Naughty Zekrom lv100 SPR2012
UT Quiet Genesect lv15 Plasma
UT Bashful Meloetta lv50 SPR2013
UT Lonely Deoxys lv100 Plasma
UT Modest Chandelure lv50 Pokemon Center (Japanese)
UT Almost Flawless (Every stat except special attack) Shiny Jolly Virizion lv42
Ut Flawless Shiny Adamant Beldum lv 1
Ev'd in Special Attack and speed Flawless Shiny Timid Politoed lv100 DW ability
UT Flawless Shiny Adamant Rhyhorn lv1
UT Impish Golurk lv50 Pokemon Movie 11 (Japanese)
UT Almost Flawless Shiny Timid Vulpix lv1 DW ability
UT Almost Flawless (Hp Ice) Shiny Naive Chimchar lv1
UT Flawless Shiny Timid Female Snorunt
UT Flawless Shiny Jolly Swinub

If theres any of them you like more than the ones I've offered you already I'm willing to trade any of these instead, as well.

Last edited:

XGlaceX

#YOLO
@Hospsin - Might need some clones soon. Keep lurking!

@DarkAssasen - Deal for the Deoxys. What are you interested at?

@Sid87 - We have a deal. Let me know whenever you're up to trade.

@Dark Mephiles - Sorry not really interested in anything else...If only the snorunt was DW...

KYOGRE-D

Hmm. For your Snover, does the iv spread 31/31/30/30/31/30 sound good to you? Since that's the IV spread that boosts attack and hp but not def by one point.

EDIT: Did your Snover. Above iv spread, and Hasty nature. Can we trade on Saturday?

Last edited:

Dark Mephiles

Fryin n Dryin
The Snorunt isn't DW sorry. Would I be able to ask for the Keldeo instead of the Larvesta then?

XGlaceX

#YOLO
UPDATE ON MY WANTS

I'm currently looking for 4th Gen FS/NFS as an extreme want. My offers may vary from 2 to 4 depending on what you may offer.

Shiny Froslass

Blood Magic
Can you trade me your Shaymin for my Shiny flawless Staru or shiny flawless Volcarano?

Hey Glace,

I'm interested in your Hippopotas and Yanma :)

Check my sig for offers.

Cool Boy

Be fearless
Hey!
I have Aurora Ticket Flawless Speed deoxys with the nature timid he is UT and with all th original moves. One of my best friend got it from event and gave it too me.
Do you want it?

XGlaceX

#YOLO
To all posters,

shop will be closed for the week. I'll be away during the following week and I don't know how my connection will be affected, so I don't want to compromise.
I'll just stick to pending trades in the mean time so that I don't leave anything open.

Thanks
~Glace

KYOGRE-D

@Glace: Today and tomorrow are possibly the last times I can trade for 2 months (I might have a window if I'm lucky). I have your snover ready, too, so.... yeah. Message or post or whatever, if you can trade.

XGlaceX

#YOLO
Attention to all

The shop is reopened, under the following conditions:

-I'm desperately looking, and only looking for flawless pokemon in a 4th Gen game;
-According to this, and considering my urgency, I may offer from 2-4 flawless shinies in 5th Gen for 1 in a 4th Gen game (cross Gen);
-Consider all other pending trades canceled, sorry. I'm out of time to trade (and interest), as far as 5th Gen trades are concerned.

Hope you all understand.

~Glace

Status
Not open for further replies.