• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

****GLACE's 'lil Shop of Flawless Shiny Pokemon****

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ausgirl

Hey, I'm interested in your DW starters, do you have proof for them and can I get the name of the original trainer and the ID number? Anyway, CMT for:

;

-non-shiny flawless UT japanese DW Timid Charmander, caught in Dream ball - GOLDEN OFFER - Really good offers only;

XGlaceX

#YOLO
@rosierjay, I do have some that are not in 5th Gen. If you have anything I'm seeking please let me know and I shall tell you my flawless pokemon in 4th Gen.

@Ausgirls, Fully legit, as far as conditions are concerned, dream ball, japanese. Ot: Ray ID: 13546. You did see my post about only 4th gen flawless pokemon atm right?

Cool Boy

Be fearless
The shop is open?

*Kyurem*

I REALLLLLLY want your shiny flawless Dunsparce. Check my trade shop (Button in my sig) and see if there's anything you want, but I have a lot of other things I'm willing to trade for it if there's nothing that catches your eye there.

elyk800

Hi there! You have many Pokemon I am interested in! I am interested in your shiny flawless Ferroseed, Swinub, Nidoran, Marill, Elektrike, Growlithe, and Celebi. I can offer you a shiny flawless DW Zangoose, Timid Riolu, Quiet DW Slowpoke (with 0 Speed IV), Calm Sigilyph (with Roost, Psycho Shift, and Stored Power), Modest Rotom, and Adamant Beldum. Do any of these interest you?

Hyeri

I have to offer :

Shiny Luxray - Male ( good for competitive battle )
Level : 100
Nature : Adamant
Abilitty : Intimidate
Egg move : Ice Fang

Shiny Hydreigon - Female ( good for competitive battle )
Nature : Mild
Ability : Levitate

Shiny Pinsir - Male
Level : 60
Nature : Lonely
Ability : Hyper Cutter

Shiny Zangoose - Female
Level : 38
Ability : Immunity

Shiny Skuntantk - Female
Level : 36
Nature : Sassy
Ability : Stench

Shiny Serperior - Female
Nature : Rash
Ability : Overgrow

Event pokemon :

Shiny Pichu - HG/SS event

Shiny Suicune - HG/SS event

Genesect - Wi Fi Gift

Celebi - 10 ANIV

Do you like some ?

Raasikh22

I LOVE SHINIES!!!
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PPPPPLLLLLEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE can you give me either shiny female squirtle,chicorita,treecko they're amazing!!!!!! PLEASE

XGlaceX

#YOLO
TO ALL POSTERS: THE SHOP IS BACK TO WHAT IT WAS!

There might be a lot of people with whom I may had come to deal with. Consider all of that nullified.

To anyone interested in my trade, new offers only count from now on! So if you are interested in anything, this your time!

Will soon updated my list, in which you'll find a good bunch of new shinies :D

Stay tuned,

~Glace

Sealotic

Hi there ! I'm currently looking for a Shiny Cresselia and yours seems really good.
Unfortunately, the only thing that I possess that is in yout wants is the Event Meloetta (which is UT, Naive nature)
It's IV are not really good, but you only mentionned ''Event'' so I'm only trying !

I understang if you refuse this offer since it's surely not the best offer you've seen x) !

Feeshy

muse of snark
Excuse me, but would you be interested in a Movie14 Victini? The IVs aren't the best, but it is an event.

Demonslayer492

Got it Memorized?
Hai. I see your regular wants are Events. I have Events Galore ^-^

So I'll cut to the chase. I would like to claim a trade on any of these shiny pokemon:

shiny flawless UT Modest Latios
shiny flawless UT Timid Latias
shiny flawless UT Timid HP rock 70 Larvesta
shiny flawless UT Jolly Terrakion
shiny flawless UT Jolly Virizion
shiny flawless UT Bold Cresselia (has effort ribbon, Ev reducing berries used)
shiny flawless timid treecko with HP Rock 70 and synthesis(Rare candied to level 5)
shiny flawless UT MOdest Oshawott with Night Slash and Air Slash
shiny flawless UT Modest Kyurem
shiny flawless UT Bold chikorita
shiny flawless UT Bold squirtle with yawn, muddy water and haze
shiny flawless UT timid Moltres with: ominous wind, tailwind, air slash and flametrower
shiny flawless UT Modest Kyogre
shiny flawless UT Timid Darkrai

I know its a big request and their mostly Legendary. But Im only looking for those cause they are the hardest. The Events I have to offer are all in my Sig. If you would consider looking ^-^ And I can promise they are all UT. ^-^

XGlaceX

#YOLO
UPDATE

-Want lists have been updated with some urgent requests;
-Update my offers list with around ~20 new flawless pokemon, some very rare.

XGlaceX

#YOLO
@To last posters, I am no longer intersted in Events. Since you are all offering the same, I am sorry but not interested at all. ;S

Feeshy

muse of snark
Oh, okay. *Glares at Victini* Why must you be a recent event, everyone in the universe has one of you...

elyk800

TO ALL POSTERS: THE SHOP IS BACK TO WHAT IT WAS!

There might be a lot of people with whom I may had come to deal with. Consider all of that nullified.

To anyone interested in my trade, new offers only count from now on! So if you are interested in anything, this your time!

Will soon updated my list, in which you'll find a good bunch of new shinies :D

Stay tuned,

~Glace

Hey Glace, not sure if you saw my post above, but here are my interests:

I am interested in your shiny flawless Ferroseed, Swinub, Nidoran, Marill, Elektrike, Growlithe, and Celebi. I can offer you a shiny flawless DW Zangoose, Timid Riolu, Quiet DW Slowpoke (with 0 Speed IV), Calm Sigilyph (with Roost, Psycho Shift, and Stored Power), Modest Rotom, and Adamant Beldum. Do any of these interest you?

Hyeri

I have to offer :

Shiny Luxray - Male ( good for competitive battle )
Abilitty : Intimidate
Egg move : Ice Fang

Shiny Hydreigon - Female ( good for competitive battle )
Nature : Mild
Ability : Levitate

Shiny Pinsir - Male
Level : 60
Nature : Lonely
Ability : Hyper Cutter

Shiny Zangoose - Female
Level : 38
Ability : Immunity

Shiny Skuntantk - Female