• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Glee Discussion

Floette

Fennekin
I noticed there wasn't a Glee thread. So, here you go.

Please don't hate/flame/troll- the show can be a little controversial. If you don't like it, that is fine, but please show that distaste elsewhere.

Discuss: favorite characters? relationships? speculation for s4?

Grey Wind

Brittany's probably my favourite character, although I like most of the cast. The lolimstupid thing isn't that unique, but I still crack up at a lot of the stuff she says. I love Santana and Puck too, and sort of Blaine, but I think his looks sway my opinion a little bit :p

How much news do we have on season 4 anyway? Apparently everybody's coming back in some way, but that's all I've heard of.

Floette

Fennekin
Exactly. It was a bit outdated as well as the discussion :S

I think Britanny's 'im stupid' role isn't unique, but the way its played out is hilarious. For instance, her cat is supposedly 'addicted to cocaine'.

Apparently there is going to be an episode called "The Break-Up" which people are freaking out about.

What was Puck's t-shirt slogan in the second Lady Gaga tribute episode? I've just been reading a blog than claims his was "The best" but I can't for the life of me remember what it was.

I've seen a badge with the slogan 'MILF Hunter' that made me think of Puck. I'd have bought it but I think it'd freak out my mom more than my 'Likes Boys' badge would. XD

I've just been watching the episode where Tina hits her head and imagines everyone has switched places with eachother. Sue-Will was funny but straight Kurt was kinda unsettling.

So will there be a fourth season of this show? I thought it'd wrapped up.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
Puck's TShirt said "I'm with Stupid" with an arrow pointing down..

The break up episode worries me. Fan speculation points to Klaine (I hate that term) breaking up. While I don't like Blaine, I really don't want that to happen unless Kurt ends up with Karofsky. <3

I hate to say it, but this season is a make-it-or-break-it season for me. I found myself becoming less enthusiastic watching Season 3. I hope it doesn't suck this year. =\

Charazemma

I'm really not looking forward to season 4. Why keep the seniors in as regulars? I would have liked them to be part timers, maybe coming back at Christmas/regionals/sectionals/finals.

I do like Rachel, in small doses. It was turning into the Rachel show, so I was looking forward to having a fresh start... Glad Finn got rid of her though. With how ditzy he is, dating story lines would have been funny for him!

Really sad Pucks gone, I totally wanted him to fail and stay! Lets see what his little bro is like...

I also miss the old Warblers, when Blaine was in it. They were AMAZING live when I saw them.

I'm hoping they do more show tunes, and mash up some older music this season. It gets a bit boring when I hear the same songs on the radio that I do on glee!

mockingjay

swift and lol
Unfortunately, S4 will most likely be the Rachel and Blaine show still while Tina will sink even further into the background.

TGP2: So disappointed that Blake won. Last year we had two boys win so I really wanted a girl win and I found Aylin's story perfect for Glee. I don't even know what Blake's character is going to be. Also, Alex is now back full time with Samuel while Damian has left the show. Lindsay hasn't been offered a role in S4 yet while Ryan Murphy has stated that he wants Aylin on the show still (poor Ali)

Lots and lots of new characters. The only graduate getting focused on is Rachel, the rest are MIA (other then Kurt who's still in Ohio, Puck who is making a small cameo in episode one and Finn who returns for the break up episode)

Grey Wind

The break up episode worries me. Fan speculation points to Klaine (I hate that term) breaking up. While I don't like Blaine, I really don't want that to happen unless Kurt ends up with Karofsky. <3
Criss and Colfer were filming a scene in New York that looks a lot like a break up, so it seems that it is them. There's no way they'll be left broken up though, they're like a second Finn and Rachel. They'll probably get back together after a few episode if they do break up.

TGP2: So disappointed that Blake won. Last year we had two boys win so I really wanted a girl win and I found Aylin's story perfect for Glee. I don't even know what Blake's character is going to be. Also, Alex is now back full time with Samuel while Damian has left the show. Lindsay hasn't been offered a role in S4 yet while Ryan Murphy has stated that he wants Aylin on the show still (poor Ali)
Agreed. Blake doesn't look like he'll be anything but a Sam/Finn type character, which is pretty boring. I didn't really like Aylin, but she made a hell of a lot more sense to win and she probably would have made for a more interesting character.

Oh, and Damian's only confirmed to be gone until spring.

Lots and lots of new characters. The only graduate getting focused on is Rachel, the rest are MIA (other then Kurt who's still in Ohio, Puck who is making a small cameo in episode one and Finn who returns for the break up episode)
Well Santana is still main cast (thank god), so it seems that she'll be getting more focus than the other graduates. Quinn comes back for the Thanksgiving episode, too.

Mudkipzroks

I like being nice!
I like the song When i get you alone i mean like its an alright show not the best but does have very talented people in it tho

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
Criss and Colfer were filming a scene in New York that looks a lot like a break up, so it seems that it is them. There's no way they'll be left broken up though, they're like a second Finn and Rachel. They'll probably get back together after a few episode if they do break up.

Agreed. Blake doesn't look like he'll be anything but a Sam/Finn type character, which is pretty boring. I didn't really like Aylin, but she made a hell of a lot more sense to win and she probably would have made for a more interesting character.

Oh, and Damian's only confirmed to be gone until spring.

Thank you! I've been saying the same thing about Blake for awhile now! I was so upset he won. I'd rather have Aylin win. The writers could have done so much with her!

Manchee

extra toasty
I feel odd being on the side opposing Aylin. I liked her more towards the end of the season, but I couldn't stand Charlie and it made me dislike Aylin for a while. I wouldn't have been interested in any kind of "Turkish-Muslim" plot since it wouldn't relate to me and I've never really cared for religion stuff, but I did think she deserved to win. I think all three of them did. I loved Ali as the season went on, and Blake was always there being a good singer/actor. I just hope they push his boundaries and make him something that he doesn't look to be.

And I'd love to hear his "I won this, and I won that" voice again.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
I don't know any of you watched...or listened to a Listening Party Glee had through Facebook. Putting the information in spoilers in case people want to be surprised; although I'm sure you all already knew which songs were being done already. hehe

[spoil]They just played 5 of the songs that they performed within the first 2 episodes. These are the songs they played and who sang them:

Americano/Dance Again - Kate Hudson
It's Time - Blaine
Boys/Boyfriend - Blaine/Artie
Gimme More - Brittany
Call Me Maybe - the Cast (New Directions that is)

If I'm being honest, I hated all 5 of them. For starters, I think Kate Hudson is a terrible actress; so that first one was doomed from the start. She seems to have a connection with Rachel in NYC. Of the 7 songs featured, I've only fully heard 2 of them by the original singers (the latter two). I can't believe we're going from the genius of "Rumour Has It/Someone Like You" to **** like "Call Me Maybe." I hate to say it, but I really don't know if I'll watch this season. I really wanted to also because I'm a big Tina fan, and I wanted to see her shine![/spoil]

MisterM

That's what she said
Those two first episodes were quite interesting. I was afraid they would be too Rachel-centered but it turned out well IMO.

First of all, Rachel's new toy-boy is just... WOW! But he seems to follow the path of the stale, hot guy who will fall for Rachel and make her forget Finn. Nothing to really look forward, me thinks.
Kate Hudson as a dance teacher is nice, I really like the actress and I think her performance of Americano was great!

Kurt's story was nice but seemed a bit rush: 'I love Ohio <3' 'No, you don't, GTFO' 'K, let's go to NYC, kthxbai' ==> this is how rushed I felt it was. I really hope he'll go back to his former antics and provide us a nice plot. Breaking up with Blaine wouldn't be that bad, it would spicen up things, especially if one or both of them find someone else and have to seduce the guy.

Marly is a nice and refreshing touch in the Glee club, even though the writers made it clear during her audition that she's to become the new Rachel. I think she has a really nice voice and her mom being the lunch lady (don't know how you call it in English, not my native language) was nice and touching.

Jake. Ah, Jake! Puck's brother, the womanizer... Kind of nice to have him here, he could be a nice addition to the ND team. I'm really looking forward to his story with Marly, even though again, it's quite clear they'll end up together, à la Finnchel (shall we start a Jarly trend or is it too soon?).

Anyway, not disappointed by the S4 so far and looking forward to the rest :)

Blizzardy

Loves Eeveelutions
I love Kurt...and Blaine...and the newish hippy guy who's name I've forgotten...

Manchee

extra toasty
I wasn't that moved by Thursday's episode. The only break-up I can understand is Kurt and Blaine's, but even then it was kind of stupid. I didn't like that they were having long-distance, yet they ended up breaking up because Blaine cheated on Kurt or whatever with some random guy. I felt like that really went against Blaine's character, and they could have had a really emotional scene if it was serious and Blaine wanted to break up because he didn't like the long-distance thing.

I don't care for Rachel and Finn, I never liked either of them and their break-up was exactly as I expected. I also don't understand Santana and Brittany's, the reasoning was so stupid. Heather Morris did a really great job though. I feel like she was the best actor in the episode regarding the break-ups. The episode had a lot more potential and emotion, but in my opinion it fell flat. I'll watch the next episode to see how Blake does, but that will probably be the last episode I watch.