• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Glee: Season 2

Chelc

Brittany/Heather Morris did an amazing job covering Britney's stuff. This is definitely one of my favorite Glee episodes. Britney was so cute in all of her appearances. The lack of Quinn and Mercedes was disappointing, and I wish we could've seen Kurt perform a song, but oh well. I heard they were hinting at another Britney episode, so maybe those three could appear and sing some of her songs then.

Chris-kun

i still believe
The Grilled Cheesus Songs leaked :O...

I gotta say I'm really loving this season so far musically.

Manchee

extra toasty
Chris-kun said:
I gotta say I'm really loving this season so far musically.

Same here! The songs are a lot more appealing and fitting imo ^^ I'm still kind of obsessing over Empire State of Mind, haha.

martinn94

Prepare For Trouble
I feel like I have to see Rocky Horror before tribute episode so I can understand what's going on! Next week looks incredibly sad :(

Manchee

extra toasty
I just watch the Grilled Cheesus episode. There were a few moments during the episode when I felt tears coming on, but I kept them back. But when Sue was with her sister near the end, I cried tbh. Something about it made me lose it. I honestly forget what scene came after that one, but I remember I still cried a bit through it.

Not my favorite episode, but I thought it was still a really nice one. Next week looks awesome though >3

Aquanova

I like Grilled Cheesus alot
I Lol'd everytime Finn prayed to his Grilled Cheesus.

Kurt could've been a little more understanding of his friends trying to support him through his father's heart attack and coma, even if he want religious. He came across to me as kind of a jerk.

My favorite songs were Finn singing Losing My Religion and Kurt singing I wanna hold Your Hand. thats one of my favorite songs ever. They need to do more Beatles.

@martinn94: you should watch Rocky Horror Picture Show anyway its awesome.

Manchee

extra toasty
Kurt could've been a little more understanding of his friends trying to support him through his father's heart attack and coma, even if he want religious. He came across to me as kind of a jerk.

I completely agree with Kurt tbh. I think it's completely wrong to try to force a religion on someone. Kurt was amazing saying that part about not wanting to believe in someone who made him gay and then had its supporters mocking him everyday. Yeah, most people see Kurt as being a jerk for how he acted, but honestly, he was just being who he is - he's an atheist, and he was just standing by his beliefs, much like everyone else was.

Larris

Barney Stinson!
The Britney episode was great! I think "The only exception" worked very well even though it wasn't a Britney song.

As for the latest episode, I also laughed when Finn prayed to grilled cheesus. Favoruite song was "Only the good die young", Puck made me so happy. I also enjoyed "Losing my religion" and "One of us".

Glee is just getting better and better, I'm really liking it :D

Chris-kun

i still believe

Um, I'm sorry but just no. They're FLAUNTING religion in Kurt's face, trying to almost force him to believe in something, and he didn't want any part of it. He had every right to act the way he did, he was going through enough stress. He did not need the rest of the kids trying to force religion on him on top of his hurt. They were jerks tbh, the kid was trying to deal with it in his own way, but instead, the Glee Club wanted him to deal with it their way :l

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
I heard a rumor Sam will be Kurt's boyfriend. Is this true? I hope not. I was hoping for someone more Nick Lachey (hot and beefy) and less Justin Bieber (scrawny 12-year-old).

This season has been hit or miss with me personally. The first episode was pretty good. Feel bad for Artie though. "Empire State of Mind" still rocks though.

I hated the Brittany episode. I don't see what she's done for the music industry when you compare her to an artist like Michael Jackson, The Beatles and/or The Rolling Stones, etc; who should be getting their own episodes. The songs were all terribly done, aside from the fact that Heather Morris can actually sing which is nice. Mr. Shue doing "Toxic" with the kids creeped me out; I don't know about anyone else.

Last week's episode was awesome. Kurt is such a great character. I think if Glee were more drama than comedy he would have won the Emmy...especially if the Emmy's happened after this episode. His version of "I Want to Hold Your Hand" was so moving. I also liked "One of Us." I love Tina's voice.

Chris-kun

i still believe
Britney has done quite a bit. She was a pop cultural phenomenon of the last decade, she deserved a tribute tbh. But I'm annoyed that she's getting another one after the superbowl :l

MJ, The Beatles, whatever, they'll get a tribute eventually. Its not just picking to sing songs, they have to get the artist to allow them access to their discography. The Jackson family keeps a tight hold on MJ's music.

And yes, Sam has a chance of being Kurt's boyfriend, at least based on old rumors. Not even so much rumors, since it was essentially confirmed that Kurt's boyfriend would be a football player, and Chris tweeted that his name would be "Sam." However, the story line is shelved for now, as they want to build a relationship with Quinn. Quinn supposedly plays a big role in Kurt's eventual romance.

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
And yes, Sam has a chance of being Kurt's boyfriend, at least based on old rumors. Not even so much rumors, since it was essentially confirmed that Kurt's boyfriend would be a football player, and Chris tweeted that his name would be "Sam." However, the story line is shelved for now, as they want to build a relationship with Quinn. Quinn supposedly plays a big role in Kurt's eventual romance.

That's quite disappointing.

Manchee

extra toasty
Mr. Shue doing "Toxic" with the kids creeped me out; I don't know about anyone else.

I loved it. I didn't see it as anything more than them singing together. The times when Rachel had a crush on him and tried to sing songs to him was more creepy than this imo.

I can't wait for Sam x Kurt. I'm very interested to see how that turns out. Especially since Sam is the quarterback, and considering how much crap people gave Finn for just joining Glee club, Sam is in for a lot more if he's going to be dating the top gay guy at the school.

I'm still very excited though c;

Chris-kun

i still believe
totally think this whole Quinn thing is a lot of smoke and mirrors. imo, Sam is so deep in the closet. Or bi. One or the other, but there were definitely sparks between him and Kurt :3

terminoob

The Underdog
totally think this whole Quinn thing is a lot of smoke and mirrors. imo, Sam is so deep in the closet. Or bi. One or the other, but there were definitely sparks between him and Kurt :3

It's been confirmed by Chris that Sam won't be his boyfriend, since they wanted to do something that wasn't "obvious" (personally, I hope something happens). It's actually this guy, apparently.

That being said, if Puck still has feelings for Quinn, Sam's mouth could beat the crap out of him if the opportunity should arise.