• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Glee: Season 3 + The Glee Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

mockingjay

swift and lol
Ryan Murphy was asked on whether he wanted to keep the characters that graduated on the show and he said that he didn't like that idea. So looks like Rachel/Finn/etc won't be returning in the fourth season?

As for Glee Project, here's the contestants vulnerability:
Cameron- Misunderstood
Damian-Numb
Matheus-Small
Alex- Gay
Samuel- Rejected
Hannah-Fat
Marissa-Anorexic
Lindsay-Fake
Emily-Used
Mckenleigh-Black or White

MGOShockWave

Club Paradise
I love Glee <333

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
Ryan Murphy was asked on whether he wanted to keep the characters that graduated on the show and he said that he didn't like that idea. So looks like Rachel/Finn/etc won't be returning in the fourth season?

As for Glee Project, here's the contestants vulnerability:
Cameron- Misunderstood
Damian-Numb
Matheus-Small
Alex- Gay
Samuel- Rejected
Hannah-Fat
Marissa-Anorexic
Lindsay-Fake
Emily-Used
Mckenleigh-Black or White

I really love the video for Mad World so much! I really like most of The Glee Project contestants! The only one I don't like is Emily.... she seriously bugs me every time she comes on camera, we already have Santana we don't need another one xD

glalieguy

Almost there, buddy.
I really love the video for Mad World so much! I really like most of The Glee Project contestants! The only one I don't like is Emily.... she seriously bugs me every time she comes on camera, we already have Santana we don't need another one xD

Hm. I always thought she was pretty funny, kind of *****y but in a likeable way. Like a much more tolerable Lindsay or something along those lines.

... I'm still not sure whether that accent she equips from time to time is real though...

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
Yay Emily got voted off! I like everyone else on there now that Bryce and Emily are gone.

I actually like Lindsay, I want her or Damian to win! I can see them placing like this:
9) McKenleigh ~ Really good but over thinks things and looks a little too old
8) Hannah ~ Great singer but I can't see her on the show
7) Matheus ~ I can't see him on the show and his vocals need work
6) Alex ~ He just bugs me.... RM likes gay people though so we shall see
5) Samuel ~ I can't see him on the show as well but he does everything very nicely
4) Cameron ~ Like RM said he is a little "too" perfect for the show, he is still amazing
3) Marrissa ~ I love her so much, she is amazing and would fit on the show perfectly, like her the moment I saw her.
2) Damian ~ The love of my life, his accent is amazing and he is adorable
1) Lindsay ~ After everything I have heard about "the winner being a character that sue hates more than anyone else" I could completely see her being it, she is a good singer and follows directions very well. The other girls might not like her but that does not really matter in the end.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Why do I think that the song for next week is going to be "Bust A Move"?

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
I'm so excited for them to show the music video for can't touch this! There is however a:

Preview

And that preview made me love Hannah so much more <3 she is amazing at acting gangster! Samuel acted fine but his looks just made him seem so out of his element, and Cameron is just Cameron xD he can fit in anywhere.

Ryn

Growlithe Lover
While I'm glad that they're actually going to keep it sort of believeable, having the main cast graduate and such.... I'm not good with change. And I'm still watching Glee mostly for Klaine. Once they're gone what's the point. :I

The Glee Project... I don't want to even know. I don't plan on watching it.

I figured Sunshine wouldn't come back, and Sam leaving... might be a good thing, tbh. Sam's just kinda there now. His original purpose didn't exactly fall into place, so he kinda got shuffled along but it's clear he's kinda an outsider, even after an entire year with this group. Though I would like to see where Sam/Mercedes goes.

Still in Glee withdrawl. :[ But glad I found this thread. :3

glalieguy

Almost there, buddy.
Still mad that they picked Blaine over Chord. /:<
It's just... Blaine gets a lot of solos. That could go to other people that are ACTUALLY IN New Directions. *coughtinacough*

KnightofRawr

Don't underestimate
Ryn makes a very good point, if Chord is not returning what are they going to do with the Sam/Mercedes plot?
He has to be coming back or there would be a huge plot hole. D:

Manene!

Really sucks about Sam/Chord. He's one of my favorite characters.

There's a petition going around and it's doing pretty well. And people are buying "Billionaire" (the single version, not album) from iTunes in support. And tweeting #DontCutTheChord. If you're upset too, you might want to do one of those things in support!

I'll be honest, this makes me even less excited about Season 3. and "The Glee Project?" I don't even want to watch it anymore. Like, they're bascially replacing Sam. So, I just can't.

Manchee

extra toasty
which he's not right now. Which likely means NOTHING is going to change

Blaine wasnt a regular either, but he still had a big part and managwd to get a lot of screentime. Just because Sam might not be a regular doesnt mean he cant have a good role.

And I'll leave my comments on The Glee Project some other time. :p

glalieguy

Almost there, buddy.
I know the thread's been dead, but I just need to rant something.
OMFGAGHAIGNDFJVRJIOPFNGVDFSLJVDKJRIGTWJFNDLJHWFEILJSFDVSFEHRTIGWEJVDL I can't believe they're kicking out Marissa in episode 6! Alex should reallllly go, he's been rotten and egoistic the past couple of episodes, I doubt Glee would want such a diva in the show - currently he's only in the running for the role and he's already big-headed. /rant

Manchee

extra toasty
I know the thread's been dead, but I just need to rant something.
OMFGAGHAIGNDFJVRJIOPFNGVDFSLJVDKJRIGTWJFNDLJHWFEILJSFDVSFEHRTIGWEJVDL I can't believe they're kicking out Marissa in episode 6! Alex should reallllly go, he's been rotten and egoistic the past couple of episodes, I doubt Glee would want such a diva in the show - currently he's only in the running for the role and he's already big-headed. /rant

Where did you hear that? D:

Status
Not open for further replies.