• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Glee: Season 3 + The Glee Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manchee

extra toasty
Ohhhh, I see that now. :/ They weren't my favorite, honestly. I liked them, but in the end there are other people I'd rather see win.

glalieguy

Almost there, buddy.
Comic-con panel, Season 3 info provided. Not a lot, but still. :)
  • Tina's a Junior.
  • Tartie's not getting back together anytime soon.
  • We'll see Mike's parents.
  • Beiste will be back.
  • Shelby's gonna get re-introduced ep 2.
  • Apparently the seniors aren't done with Glee after season 3. Not sure what this means, however.
  • Klaine's gonna have problems, but aren't breaking up.
  • Mercedes meets a new boyfriend over the summer
  • Mercedes's man will be "encouraging" and a "big bubba" kind of guy.
  • Chord's not coming back. This time though, it's his choice. They offered him a 10 episode recurring star role, with the prospect of being a regular mid-season. he turned it down.
I'll update with more later on if there's gonna be more info that's leaked out/announced.

Grei

not the color
Is it true that some of the characters will graduate and leave the show, being replaced by new ones?

Is it really that hard to read the damn first post? It's confirmed at the top of the first page. :S

Yay Emily got voted off! I like everyone else on there now that Bryce and Emily are gone.

Emily had an incredible voice, though. She may have been a bit of a *****, but she was more likeable than Lindsay and just as talented.

Alex should reallllly go, he's been rotten and egoistic the past couple of episodes, I doubt Glee would want such a diva in the show - currently he's only in the running for the role and he's already big-headed. /rant

Alex being a diva really doesn't matter. Fact is, Alex's voice is the best out of all of them. He's incredibly talented, and so long as he never throws another competition again, then he has no reason to not be called back, other than due to Kurt (a gay countertenor) still being in the main cast.

All in all, the voice is one of the most important things. Alex and Lindsay have the best voices, in my opinion. Matteus sucked, I'm glad he's gone. I think it'll be between Lindsay and Alex.

Apparently the seniors aren't done with Glee after season 3. Not sure what this means, however.

i.e. they'll make guest appearances. It's not unheard of for college students to come back and visit their old high school in real life, they'll probably incorporate this into Glee so that old viewers will still get to see their old favorites.

glalieguy said:
Klaine's gonna have problems, but aren't breaking up.

Stop referring to couples like this. :/

glalieguy said:
Chord's not coming back. This time though, it's his choice. They offered him a 10 episode recurring star role, with the prospect of being a regular mid-season. he turned it down.

Oh. Well, that's depressing. I hate when actors do that. :S

Last edited:

glalieguy

Almost there, buddy.
Alex being a diva really doesn't matter. Fact is, Alex's voice is the best out of all of them. He's incredibly talented, and so long as he never throws another competition again, then he has no reason to not be called back, other than due to Kurt (a gay countertenor) still being in the main cast. All in all, the voice is one of the most important things. Alex and Lindsay have the best voices, in my opinion. Matteus sucked, I'm glad he's gone. I think it'll be between Lindsay and Alex.
I guess so, but Glee's not all about the singing. It's about a lot of other things: acting, dancing, attitude, along with singing. And if, say, him and another character from the Glee Cast also decide to compete for a solo in the show, the other one gets it, and he decides to be bitchy similar to the way he did in episode 4, I don't think it'll go well with the rest of the Cast, them being world famous and still as down to earth as they are. He's already a diva, and he isn't even that famous yet.

i.e. they'll make guest appearances. It's not unheard of for college students to come back and visit their old high school in real life, they'll probably incorporate this into Glee so that old viewers will still get to see their old favorites.
Hm. Good point. I hope they don't overdo it though. Like, if Kurt and Rachel decide to go to college in New York and they're back in Lima every other episode, that'll be odd.

Stop referring to couples like this. :/
Request noted. I get annoyed by ship names too, at times. Just was being lazy earlier. ;p

Oh. Well, that's depressing. I hate when actors do that. :S
I know right. /:

Manchee

extra toasty
glalieguy said:
Tina's a Junior.

Meh. The only good thing I see from that is that she has another year to hopefully develop into an interesting character.

glalieguy said:
Tartie's not getting back together anytime soon.

I don't care for either Tina or Artie, so idc. :p

glalieguy said:
We'll see Mike's parents.
Beiste will be back.
Shelby's gonna get re-introduced ep 2.

I never cared for any of them, so none of that effects me much. ^^

glalieguy said:
Apparently the seniors aren't done with Glee after season 3. Not sure what this means, however.

I'm not even trying to follow that anymore, it's been changed so many times what's happening that I don't think it's worth it. ^^;

glalieguy said:
Chord's not coming back. This time though, it's his choice. They offered him a 10 episode recurring star role, with the prospect of being a regular mid-season. he turned it down.

GOOD. He wasn't that interesting and now that means there's not as many people in the club. :3

Dax

Legend
So I imagine this confirms Tina will stay for another season. Do I care? Not really, I always found her uninteresting. I wish Brittany or Santana were juniors. I don't know what I'll do in season 4 if they're not there.

I'm sad about Chord. I'm going to miss his shirtless scenes character.

Manchee

extra toasty
Lol I'm pretty sure for Brittany the writers have thought about failing her to keep her around for at least a fourth season. It wouldn't be in her character to actually pass. :p

Plus she could graduate with the other originals and give the people who have been watching since the beginning a final goodbye. :3

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I think I'm in the minority here, but I was never a very big fan of Sam, so I'm not disappointed he won't be back.

Grei

not the color
I think I'm in the minority here, but I was never a very big fan of Sam, so I'm not disappointed he won't be back.

To be honest, neither am I. His character never struck me as very interesting.

So long as they don't just act as if he was never there (aka explain that he went away to a new school or something), I won't be bothered very much.

Last edited:

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
So long as they don't just act as if he was never there (aka explain that he went away to a new school or something), I won't be bothered very much.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did this. They probably won't even make a big deal out of the fact that Sam and Mercedes are no longer dating, which is annoying considering that was the big shocker of the Season 2 finale.

Grei

not the color
I wouldn't be surprised if they did this. They probably won't even make a big deal out of the fact that Sam and Mercedes are no longer dating, which is annoying considering that was the big shocker of the Season 2 finale.

They did say that Mercedes has a new boyfriend that she found over the summer. Ideally, they will have broken up because he's going away, because it takes a toll on a show's quality when continuity is screwed up by the lack of an actor/actress.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I think they'll definitely mention Sam in the Season 3 premiere. What I'm worried about is they'll treat it like it's something unimportant, like Sam was the equivalent of Matt in Season 1. Something like Will talking to them all and saying "Okay guys, with Sam having moved away to ____, we need a new Glee club member" and then never referencing anything he ever did on the show again.

Manchee

extra toasty
Sam didn't do too much, haha. The only important thing he did imo was dating Quinn. Then again, I didn't pay much attention to him, so. But I don't mind anything that goes on with him.

For TGP, I'm excited for tonight's episode. I'm looking forward to each of the pairings for the video, I think they're all pretty interesting. :3

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
Sam didn't do too much, haha. The only important thing he did imo was dating Quinn. Then again, I didn't pay much attention to him, so. But I don't mind anything that goes on with him.

I don't even think you can consider that important. It didn't have that big of an impact on the story as a whole, because even after the whole Sam and Quinn thing, it still ended with Quinn and Rachel both going after Finn.

Dax

Legend
They really didn't know what to do with the character. He felt forced most of the time. I just wish the poor storyline would have gone to a character that gets less attention, like Mike. Now since Sam is gone, that's wasted and it had potential.

Araleon

Chill
Tina's a Junior? Ugh.

No offense to Tina fans, but she's just kinda boring. And I'm hoping for a complete re-haul of the glee club after S3's end... I know, I'm in the minority.

Then again, maybe it'll make her more interesting? Or! What if her plot is about being left behind and she considers graduating early? Actually, if it's about being left behind or failing, I'm excited.

As for TGP, I've been rooting for Damian, Alex needs to leave, and I see Damian, Marissa, Lindsay, Hannah, and Cameron all getting roles on Glee in S4, even if they don't win.

Manchee

extra toasty
I don't even think you can consider that important. It didn't have that big of an impact on the story as a whole, because even after the whole Sam and Quinn thing, it still ended with Quinn and Rachel both going after Finn.

Lol well yeah.

As for TGP, I've been rooting for Damian, Alex needs to leave, and I see Damian, Marissa, Lindsay, Hannah, and Cameron all getting roles on Glee in S4, even if they don't win.

I love Damian. :) And Samuel too. Alex has been dkfjsnkjgbsfkgb lately, and Hannah is growing on me. I can see Lindsay struggling, and I've heard that she is out before the finals. As long as she or Alex don't win, I'm happy. I love Samuel, Damian, and Hannah. I love Cameron, but I don't see him coming back for the show, but I dunno. His part would have to be either pretty minor or pretty restricted so that he's okay with anything he has to do.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
And I'm hoping for a complete re-haul of the glee club after S3's end... I know, I'm in the minority.

Well then you're in the minority of people who will be happy with how Season 4 will start off, because all signs are pointing to a post-S3 re-haul. It's finally been confirmed that Rachel, Finn and Kurt will still be on the show, but regardless of that they won't be going to McKinley anymore, so the Glee club will have to have a brand new group of people.

intergalactic platypus

Only rescues maidens
Alex being a diva really doesn't matter. Fact is, Alex's voice is the best out of all of them. He's incredibly talented, and so long as he never throws another competition again, then he has no reason to not be called back, other than due to Kurt (a gay countertenor) still being in the main cast.

It isn't about who has the best voice. Ryan Murphy is notoriously fickle, so it's about whose gonna please him the most in the end.

Peter Quill

star-lord
Honestly, I'm just glad that Matheus kid or whatever his name is got out. His voice seriously annoyed me to no end.

Status
Not open for further replies.