• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Glee: Season 3 + The Glee Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
Both Sam and Damian won The Glee Project and are getting 7 episode arcs (At least, so it seems). And both Alex and Linz are getting two episode arcs.

DAMIAN WON. NOTHING ELSE MATTERS.

Plusle+Minun

fanfiction is life
*pops out of nowhere*

Omg. They killed me at the end when they hugged all crazy... and the Dameron bromance got back together... <3 It was like... it made me smile. C: Even though that was a huge cop-out, I can understand why they wanted all of them. Despite me not rooting for Samuel as much, I would have loved to see the story arc he described in the show. And the others have kind of grown on me, even Alex, so...

This is the kind of stuff that gets me interested in Glee... I didn't even like the show all that much in season one and most of season two. Apparently Damian's name on the show will be Cameron O'Hare or something. THIS IS KILLING ME. And Linds and Damo have to be siblings.

RM is such a troll. (although he was right about being unexpected)

Anyway, on Glee matters... I'm not a big Tartie fan, so it's nice to hear Tike's "apparently" not breaking up... haha, yeah.... New characters, yay, I guess... not that interested unless they're from TGP haha. Ships... honestly, I really don't care... yeah. I'm a weird "Gleek".

Grey Wind

I was happy that Damian won, he was my favourite. Samuel was good too. Lindsay and Alex getting roles is awesome as well.

Although we're far behind the Americans in terms of episodes. Cameron quit last night here :| I read about it online though.

Plusle+Minun

fanfiction is life
What? Where are you living (idk what kind of question that was, because I know in Australia they're like four episodes behind and in Canada even, they're an episode behind...)?

Plusle+Minun

fanfiction is life
So I guess Damian is Rory and living with Britanny? He'll be introduced in the fourth ep, apparently.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
I hope this season in Glee actually has a little more of Emma, I get that it's about the Glee club, but Sue isn't part of it and she's in all but what one or two episodes in the last 2 seasons. (Okay I am a little biased, but hey I like Jane Lynch too watching her in Two and a half men and uh.. something else she was in a series, and then I keep seeing her in everything just like Jayma lol). It makes me wonder thought, I just saw The Smurfs today and (Correct me if I am wrong, I don't know if this would have been filmed in S2 or S3 of Glee, but maybe S2 considering her absent) if she would be in S3 that much in the beginning.

Actually was just thinking I wouldn't mind writing to her and seeing if she ever responds, is there an address I can write to? (Hopefully a right one, to this day I am still not sure the letter to Amber Benson was ever the right address, especially since it was Buffy studios.. and I didn't send a letter until like 4 years after Buffy ended).

Anyways, I do hope this season is better (To be honest halfway through S2.. I don't know it seemed to lost the feel S1 had, and it has nothing to do with the lack of Emma, okay slightly but still)

Manchee

extra toasty
I'm looking forward to Glee this season. I'm really hoping it's more interesting. Something was lacking for me in the second season towards the end.

The plots for this season sound cool, and plus Damian will be there. <3

Manchee

extra toasty
I liked "You Can't Stop the Beat."

I liked the whole episode, actually. I think they did a really great job with toning it down a bit, last season was djfsndgjbfasjbg. I'm looking forward to this season. ^^

Chris-kun

i still believe
So, the Purple Piano Project...

Hummelberry was great tonight, I loved their plot. I'm glad they addressed the Juliard thing :toofunny:. I loved Lindsay, holy crap, that ***** needs to be in more than two episodes. That number was AMAZING. Hummelberry's number was... well, I hate the song, but they did good enough with what they had to work with.

Klaine was a bit lol, but adorable. "BLAINE I WANT YOU TO TRANSFER FOR ME" "OMG I HOPE YOU DIDN'T DO THIS FOR ME" what do you think Kurt lol? Blaine continues to be amazing though, I loved Its Not Unusual.

We Got The Beat was.... to be expected really. It was just Empire State of Mind in a cafeteria this time. Enjoyed the foodfight.

Tina got more lines tonight than I think she had the entire last season lol

Wemma, I'm so over you, step aside and let the kids do what they want. I can't believe the "Guess who got up before me" line got past the censors LOL and it was SO sleazy, nothing about my like for Will has been rekindled. The "glitter bomb" thing? How could he not have the sense to realize that wouldn't go the way he wanted it too LOL

Santana: Bye character development. Let's just retcon the entire last season LOL. I shoulda known than to expect better writing this season.

I'm interested to see where the go with Quinn's storyline. I like her punk look. There wasn't enough of her in this episode, I feel like a few scenes musta got cut or something.

Lauren's exit made sense in character, sad to see her go though. I enjoyed her humor.

Mercedes boyfriend: Hello sexism :toofunny: Oh well, if this introduction to him is anything to go off, she'll be just as irrelevant with a love interest as she was without one. HORRENDOUSLY depressed that Chord wouldn't come back, I was so excited for Samcedes when last season ended.

Sue is a cartoon villain, the transformation is complete. Her campaign is such a slap in the face to the reason she decided to run last year. Poor Jean getting forgotten like that.

Sugar... Probably the single most offended I've been at this show, and that says something with Kurts bisexuality ******** last year.

Preview: eeeee Idina!! And they mentioned Beth!? So excited

Overall... a lackluster premier actually. It felt more like an episode from last season than a new start.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
It wasn't a bad episode or a bad start to the season.

Liked that Emma got a few more scenes then she did in S2 (Pretty much the same amount of scenes Brittany and Quinn got in this episode, Quinn less). I found it kinda odd and funny how she just had those college stuff in her desk but I guess that's part of her job lol.

I think Sue is a pretty much a hypocrite, and that teacher who agreed with her isn't any better. I mean Sue acts above the rules, bashing kids into lockers, screaming, destroying school property... I am sorry Sue as you were saying? She's lucky I don't go to that school it or I would have staged a revolt against her.

And I have met a new person back in July, who is a friend. What does this have to do with Glee? The fact I cannot get over how similar she looks to Brittany, especially around the nose area, facial structure and their eyes as well, and now seeing Brittany again just reminds me, yeah they do look similar in many ways.

Just a nitpick but how was Santana responsible for burning the piano? Quinn was the one who chucked the cigarette into the air and landed on the piano, regardless if she is neither cheerios or Glee club anymore doesn't mean Santana should be blamed unless I missed something and Quinn was told by Santana to do that? But why would Quinn care with her new attitude? She didn't even care much about Santana and Brittany much less the Glee/Cheerios.

I think that's about all I have to say, glad it wasn't too many songs, I wasn't over the moon on any of them, but the one in the cafeteria wasn't bad. (However I was focusing on Brittany the entire time... NO! You dirty minds! not like that! I will refer to the above, I really can't stop thinking how much this friend and Brittany looks alike.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
I guess when you have a show with such a big cast, it's inevitable that you feel like you're being bombarded with stuff.

Firstly, Sam leaving is something they obviously hadn't foreseen and had to work around. It's actually a shame, because I liked his character. But we've got Blaine on the New Directions now (as abrupt and shakily-reasoned as his transfer was) so I'm sure he won't be missed or even mentioned again. On the other hand, I'm not at all a fan of Puck and Lauren splitting up. Hopefully there will be more scenes between them, with him trying to rebuild the relationship. And Mercedes' new boyfriend? Well, he's a football player so I imagine he'll show up in the football-related scenes as well as just being a background prop for Mercedes. I doubt he'll be of much significance though.

Secondly, Sue and Santana resetting was just downright infuriating. Hopefully it's headed somewhere enjoyable, because their character development just went straight out the window. On the other hand, at least Will isn't taking their crap this time. Santana being kicked out of New Directions was when I first said to myself "Okay, this season's going somewhere!".

Thirdly, I actually like that they took Quinn in such an extreme direction. It fits her character and I like "the skanks", and I was very pleased that the subplot with her isn't resolved yet.

Fourthly, what is the relationship between Will and Emma now? They seem to be more or less living together and sharing a bed, but Will had that one line which implied that they haven't actually had sex yet. It was a nice reveal, but there are obviously some key moments which happened offscreen and I'm taking it as a given that we'll be filled in on that in later episodes in the season. Hopefully they'll stay an item and progress together rather than splitting up AGAIN.

Fifthly, yay for Kurt and Rachel! I was surprised to see so little of Finn, Artie, Puck and Brittany but there was no way they'd all fit into one episode. They'll have their storylines and moments as it goes on.

Finally, the preview for the next episode looks much stronger. "West Side Story" (while I'm not sure how they're going to pull it off with 10 people) is a good fit for them and a good way to make them all compete with each other. I'm calling it now; Blaine as Tony, Tina as Maria, Mercedes as Anita, Puck as Riff, Mike as Bernardo. Then Finn, Kurt and Rachel need to adjust to not being the leads this time. But seriously, that show has considerably more than 10 characters!

Idina Menzel coming back is very welcome, because unlike other guest stars (cough*Paltrow*cough) she actually has a significant role in the lives of some main characters and is an enjoyable presence without it feeling too forced. I hope that she and Kurt have some moments for some reason. I just imagine she'd be a good coach for him, and there's obviously the subtext of Kurt (and Chris Colfer's) love of Wicked.

So yeah, I have mixed feelings but I think there's every chance of improvement now that all the groundwork is set. At least they seem aware of what the show needs to become, and are taking steps to do so. I just wish they'd be a bit less abrupt about the between-seasons stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.