• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Glee: Season 3 + The Glee Project

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manchee

extra toasty
What they did with Arti, winding up poor Becky Johnston is cruel.

I hope he fails at love and life!

It didn't seem like he was "winding her up" or anything, she was more into than him. At first it seemed like he knew she thought of him as a boyfriend, but - at least in my opinion - during their "date" and afterwards he seemed more just like a friend, which is what he meant to be. I dunno, that's what I thought.

I didn't like most of this episode. There were a few comical parts I enjoyed, but everything else was boring.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
It didn't seem like he was "winding her up" or anything, she was more into than him. At first it seemed like he knew she thought of him as a boyfriend, but - at least in my opinion - during their "date" and afterwards he seemed more just like a friend, which is what he meant to be. I dunno, that's what I thought.

I didn't like most of this episode. There were a few comical parts I enjoyed, but everything else was boring.

Who would have though Becky Johnston had a Helen Mirren inside her? eh?

Also, I was thoroughly disturbed when Arti threw himself into the swimming pool.

Who would have though Becky Johnston had a Helen Mirren inside her? eh?

Also, I was thoroughly disturbed when Arti threw himself into the swimming pool.

I wish Helen Mirren would voice my thoughts......all I have is Mike Meyers.

When Artie went into the pool I literally frowned.....it was just so bad in so many ways.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
I wish Helen Mirren would voice my thoughts......all I have is Mike Meyers.

When Artie went into the pool I literally frowned.....it was just so bad in so many ways.

I wish Becky had no family, so Sue could adopt her!

That is the perfect balance to her brand of evil.

Manchee

extra toasty
I think Becky and Sue work better more as a criminal-sidekick duo rather than as a adoptive mother-daughter one. I think it would be not as interesting if Sue adopted her.

And oh yeah, that pool scene. I didn't like that either. jfbskbsfkgb Blahhhh I don't know why I hated this episode so much. The acting felt flat to me and I didn't feel like listening to the songs, so I fast forwarded through them all, except the last.

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
I think Becky and Sue work better more as a criminal-sidekick duo rather than as a adoptive mother-daughter one. I think it would be not as interesting if Sue adopted her.

And oh yeah, that pool scene. I didn't like that either. jfbskbsfkgb Blahhhh I don't know why I hated this episode so much. The acting felt flat to me and I didn't feel like listening to the songs, so I fast forwarded through them all, except the last.

Their rendition of "We Found Love" finally grew on me.

The entire pool/pre-pool flowers in the hallway/proposal was quite cheesy and I didn't care for it.

Becky is a villain? I see her as a reluctant accomplice...

jscholfield

Pokemon Breeder
I'm sorry, but the Finchel twist at the end was gross. They're in high school ffs. The show has honestly become such a mess.

If she does say yes, then that doesn't mean they will have to get married in a week, they could wait 4 month or 4 years

Becky is more of an antihero than a villain, and she's much too trouble to be a "reluctant accomplice"

The proposal (between Finchel) is really uncomfortable.....but I do know some who got married right out of High School, it's not a huge stretch.

Manchee

extra toasty
Their rendition of "We Found Love" finally grew on me.

The entire pool/pre-pool flowers in the hallway/proposal was quite cheesy and I didn't care for it.

Becky is a villain? I see her as a reluctant accomplice...

I liked the song, just not all the synchronized things going on during it. XD

I didn't mean Becky was a villain too, more like Sue is the villain and Becky will just always be there with/for her and if Sue needs her to help with something, she most likely will since Becky obviously sees pretty much everything Sue says as correct. XD

Banana Knight Arthur

NEGATIVE MINUS
I wish they'd expand on Becky's character, perhaps give her more inner monologues!

Surely it cannot be too time consuming for Helen to dub some lines?

mockingjay

swift and lol
The Glee Project season 2 confirmed with Lea Michele as the week one guest mentor. It started filming last week, so I'm guessing it'll air right after season four (mid May) and end just before they air the fifth season.

Manchee

extra toasty
The Glee Project season 2 confirmed with Lea Michele as the week one guest mentor. It started filming last week, so I'm guessing it'll air right after season four (mid May) and end just before they air the fifth season.

Wouldn't it air after the third season, not the fourth? If it's filming now/soon, I don't see why they would air it next year. XD

Either way, I'm excited. I loved the idea of TGP and the first season was a great summer show, hopefully there are amazing people again this time around. :3

Cool I really enjoyed TGP.....even though the finale was a total cop-out.

And it's wierd, in Lindsay's 2 episodes I really enjoyed her character alot. But Damien's character is really....really underused and boring. Still curious abbout the other winners as they should be appearing soon.

Willow's Tara

The Bewitched
The episodes haven't aired yet but will tonight. That's not my problem though, I got a bone to pick now they have Home and Away (A Australia Soap) and Glee on at the same freaking time. What insane moron idiotic person came up with that! It starts at SEVEN! I like it when it starts at 7:30, this is just bullcrap. I guess I could just watch the last half of Glee after H&A but I should not have to choose, thanks to the stupid set box thingie I can't tape anything either.

That's not the only bullcrap, How I met your mother and Smallvlle (Last season) are going to be on the same time now! Which is just even more ridiculous. What's next? I have to choose between NCIS and the last season of Desperate Housewives? Two and half men and Grey's Anatomy? Just argh. Really so annoying, will end up missing the first half of Glee.

Status
Not open for further replies.