1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

~Glee Shipping General

Discussion in 'Alternative Shipping' started by Mr. Joker, Oct 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Joker

Mr. Joker keep calm & carry on

[​IMG]
    ~Glee Shipping General!

I have been dieing to see this thread forever now, and it has never been posted, so I took it up to myself to make it. Well, welcome to the Glee Shipping Thread! Here we talk about the pairings that are in the hit TV show Glee. Neverment or not, they are all exepted! Fics/Graphics/Whatever are accepted here!

Some Pairings:
    Rachel x Finn
    Will x Sue
    Puck x Quen
    Kurt x Finn
    Sandy x Sue​
    Members:
    ~Mr. Joker​

Graphics:

Topics:
    What are some of your favorite Glee Pairings?!

Fics:
    None yet.​

2. granbull guy

granbull guy Vasoline

OM FRIGGIN G THERE IS A GLEE SHIPPING THREAD AND I MISSED IT!
    RACHEL AND FINN LOL :D I also support others but that is my favorite they BELONG together :D

3. Takachu

Takachu ShinSato

I love Finn/Kurt the most. I think it should earn the official title of "Balladshipping". I also like Puck/Kurt in a way because it's kinda hot since Puck is so into sex and everything... but yeah.

4. Skiyomi

Skiyomi Only Mostly Dead

This topic got bumped after over 9 months of inactivity, so it gets closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.