• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

~Glee Shipping General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
glee-cast.jpg

~Glee Shipping General!

I have been dieing to see this thread forever now, and it has never been posted, so I took it up to myself to make it. Well, welcome to the Glee Shipping Thread! Here we talk about the pairings that are in the hit TV show Glee. Neverment or not, they are all exepted! Fics/Graphics/Whatever are accepted here!

Some Pairings:
Rachel x Finn
Will x Sue
Puck x Quen
Kurt x Finn
Sandy x Sue​
Members:
~Mr. Joker​

Graphics:

Topics:
What are some of your favorite Glee Pairings?!

Fics:
None yet.​

granbull guy

Vasoline
OM FRIGGIN G THERE IS A GLEE SHIPPING THREAD AND I MISSED IT!
RACHEL AND FINN LOL :D I also support others but that is my favorite they BELONG together :D

Takachu

ShinSato
I love Finn/Kurt the most. I think it should earn the official title of "Balladshipping". I also like Puck/Kurt in a way because it's kinda hot since Puck is so into sex and everything... but yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.