• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Glee

Has anyone here seen this awesome new sitcom? It's like High School Musical, only with balls.

Discuss!

Barbarooza

BarBOSSA
I've seen it advertised on the telly lately. As usual, being in NZ, we get everything a long, long time after it aired in teh US

Spookz

Lumos
This is one of the few shows on television that I actually look forward to week-to-week. Granted, I'm usually busy and have to catch it on hulu, but that's besides the point.

Sure, it's predictable and campy and.. whatever else you want to call it, but I still like it. Nostalgia for my high school theatre days perhaps..
Also, I love that it takes place in Ohio, and not in a made-up, generic, rural town either.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I'm wondering when they're going to reveal the pregnancies lies.
I am 99% sure that was confirmed :\

I love the show, it quickly became my first show when watched "Showmance". I love all the quotes (Know all the great ones by line) and I am sorry to say that I do love Sandy lol.

chikoritalover16

I LOVE this show! It's one I've looked forward to watching every week and have followed very closely. I also loved Kristin Chenoweth on last week's episode. She rocks!

Defy gravity!
;152;

granbull guy

Vasoline
OMG I totally <3 this show!
It is great and it isn't afread to show actual "Teen Stuff"
Kurt was just hilarious in the last episode!

Gleeeeeee~

Oh, how this show has taken over my Wednesday nights. I really do love it and it's easy to get into. It shows high school in a more realistic way in ones that I've seen in teen sitcoms. The characters are cute and lovable and I just like the singing overall. ^^

Overheat Hothead

Custom User Title
I ****ing love Glee. Watch it every week. I'm glad it got picked up for the rest of the season.

So, for all the fans, what is your favorite performance so far?

I thought "Push It" was pretty great. :D

Spookz

Lumos
So, for all the fans, what is your favorite performance so far?
I actually really enjoyed their rendition of "Somebody to Love"; that's saying something considering it's Queen, if you do a cover of them you best do it right. Glee did.

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
When? I've yet to see them reveal to the all the characters that neither Will nor Finn will be fathers.
On September 30'ths episode, the "What happened on last weeks episode" said that "Quen told Finn that she is pregnet, but didn't tell him that Puck was the father. :/