• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Glee

~Spacial_Rendation~

De Ibwis Twigga!
Sue is the best character on the show, she is so funny that I could watch the whole thing only for her.

Araleon

Chill
Dude, this show rocks.

[rant]

I don't like Jesse. Not one bit. He's obviously in it to hurt Glee, and I was just as ****** as the Gleeks when he joined New Directions. He wanted to be with Rachel? I call bull. It just feels like he's going to hurt Rachel and New Directions, and then everyone is gonna hate Rachel again, right as she started to build tentative relationships. And I don't want her to be hated again, haha.

[/endrant]

I do really love the show though, and thought Hell-o and Madonna were good episodes, not as awesome as Vitamin D or Mash-Up, but still great. I'm looking forward to next week.

I wasn't surprised that Finn lost it to Santana. (might be because I read a spoiler that Santana was gonna take someone's virginity) I liked that she finally had her first solo lines, though. Her voice was a nice surprise.

Sue's Vogue video was epic. End of discussion.

Mercedes and Kurt as Cheerios...? Hmm.

I have to say, I've found myself looking forward to Brittany in each episode. Her one-liners are the best part of the episodes.

My favorite, at the moment: "I think my cat's reading my diary." Props to Heather Morris for managing all of her funny lines with a straight face.

LostLove

Flygon Trainer
I love the songsss! they. are. amazing. ♥ so is sue ^^ really funny

AIP0M

Watching it now :D

Just got the DVD the other day. I've seen all the episodes before, but the series started airing so long ago that I honestly couldn't tell you what happened in the first five or six episodes. Here's to season 2! :)

PeeGee

ROAWR!
Anyone else think that it's hypocritical of Will to get up Mercedes and Kurt for joining the Cheerios, when he has two Cheerios in New Directions? Also the Madonna songs = <3

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I can't wait to see how Sue responds to Jesse joining New Directions, that will definetley be worth watching.

When he was at the other school he was safe from her, but now he's in Glee he's fair game.

And that's how Snove C's it.

Anyone else think that it's hypocritical of Will to get up Mercedes and Kurt for joining the Cheerios, when he has two Cheerios in New Directions? Also the Madonna songs = <3

Can't really blame him after Sue tried time and time agian to disband New Directions. And why "Two Cheerios"? Has Quin gone AWOL?

PeeGee

ROAWR!
When she got kicked off the Cheerio's and was given the chance to get back in, didn't Quin turn the offer down because Sue was being a vindictive ***** who would make her do all the crappy jobs?

Who else is dying for Jesse to sing Total Eclipse of the Heart?

I'm honestly way more excited for the Shelby performances later in the season. I Dreamed a Dream + Poker Face w/ Rachel = :D :D

Studio versions of Amber's Beautiful, the mashup of One Less Bell to Answer and A House is Not a Home, and Kurt's A House is not a Home sound really cool. Can't wait for 1x16!

ShinyPichu4Ever

Eye of the Storm
My favorite character is either Sue, Kurt, or Mercedes. Sue and Mercedes I like cus they got attitude. But Kurt was epic in the episode where he gets the whole football team to dance Single Ladies lol.

And I must admit that the cameo by Kristin Chenowith was a great part of the show too. Can't wait for the episode with Idina Menzel. and Rachel has a great singing voice.

Some of my favorite songs from the show:

Don't Stop Believing, the song Mercedes sings after she breaks Kurt's car's window, or the song that both Kristin Chenowith and Rachel sing. (I believe it's from Cabaret)

Shag, marry, kill. Any 3 characters you like. Personaly I'd shag Mercedes, mary Tina and kill Rachel. Actually, I'd rather just kill Rachel. :p

Blue Snover

Cold as ice
I think they should let Sue do more singing, she did a great job with Madonna.

Maybe a little bit of Gaga.

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
I think they should let Sue do more singing, she did a great job with Madonna.

Maybe a little bit of Gaga.

Sue did well in the Madonna episode but I still like her more as a bitter old woman than a singer lol. I think her character was supposed to remain as such and not take part in any of the singing as that should be left to the Glee club and some of the other school faculty. The Madonna episode was probably an experiment.

Sue singing GaGa? Good grief I hope not. I know she's trendy but it would just be odd :S

Last edited: