• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gligari's White return

Gligari

Shiny Hunter
I havent been on serebii for months do to black ops. This is my first time back in a while and my moves are sketchy. My brain has been caught up with school and I came here to get my Black and White team rated and corrected so I can last against a few of the AI cpus. Also please forgive me im just finding out the american names do to the fact that the last time I was here was when my "Cofagrigus"? was a desukan.I also do not ask of you to offer any changes to the pokemon that
i have selected. Only moves and items. natures are fine however i dont judge by nature.

500-1.png
512-1.png
521-1.png
553-1.png
563-1.png
621.png

500.png

Emboar
Nickname: "Charboar"
Nature: Brave
Item: Shell Bell
Moves:
-Scald
-Brick Break
-flare Blitz
-Wild Charge

521.png

Unfezant
Nickname: "Kenhorou"
Nature:Jolly
Item:life orb
Moves:
-Arial Ace
-Facade
-roost
-U-turn

553.png

Krookodile
Nickname:Smaug
Nature:Adamant
Item:?
Moves:
-crunch
-Hone claws
-Earthquake
-Rockslide

512.png

Simisage
Nickname:Yanakkie
Nature:Adamant
Moves:
-Acrobatic
-hone Claws
-Seed Bomb
-Shadow Claw

563.png

Cofagrigus
Nickname: Desukan
Nature:modest
Moves:
-Calm Mind
-Shadow Ball
-Psychic
-Willow Wisp

621.png

Druddigon
Nature:Jolly
Item: Dragons Claw
Moves:
-Outrage
-Revenge
-Rock Climb
-Fly

Last edited:

Tsumiki

Tsun Tsun~
Emboar wants Mild (+SpA -SpD) with Flamethrower>Flare Blitz, Wild Volt>Return to handle Waters effectively.

Unfezant@Life Orb
Jolly Nature
~Aerial Ace
~Roost
~Return
~Steel Wing

Aerial Ace/Return is STAB, Steel Wing for Rocks, and Roost to shed LO Damage.

Krookodile wants Crunch>Foul Play, Stone Edge>Rock Slide to make use of Hone Claw's Acc. boost. Jolly>Adamant

Simisage wants Timid>Adamant