• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gliscor, Breasts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackrose

I was just looking at a pic of gliscor and it kind of looks like it has breasts, what is you opinion on what it could be?

472.png

Last edited:

Tasogare

I didn`t notice them untill now, ew..e_e

Yeah, Jynx does. Hold on, why are we talkin` about this anyway? o_O

Chansey hunter

Expert Photoshopist
What 'bout Jynx? ;124;
That's not quite what I meant...
But yeah, if you were perverted enought to go snooping for some gardevoir pics, then you may as well look for Jynx while your at it.
And besides, who's to say that Jynx's "breasts" aren't just a weird part of the dress it's wearing and not the actual pokemon? Oh, wait, but the dress IS somehow part of the pokemon... it's like people stapling dresses onto themselves so they look slimmer.

Andywoo

Banned
Almost gagged when reading the topic. Pretty perky for breasts aren't they? Anyway.........i highly doubt them as breats, more as someone says spikes.

blackrose

dont call me perverted, you all looked at the thread, i know its spikes, but i am just saying they kind of look like breasts.

Lottie

Ff Muffin to you...
Nidoqueen's chest body armour sorta look like breasts too

Yonowaru in Chaos

gaspard de la nuit
^^They should, after all, its Nidoqueen we're talking about.

And just because Jynx is wearing a bra doesn't mean that it has breasts. For all we know, it might be hollow, or concaved.

To the OP: Those look more like shoulders to me, inverted scapulas (i.e. shoulder blades in the front rather than in the back), or just clavicles. They're way too off-centre to be pectorals.

KetchupO

tωisted
Obligatory Castform mention.
Castform is a scrotum. Not boobs, ewww.

Status
Not open for further replies.