• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Gliscor...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLM

I'd like Gliscor to have learned Earth Power to deal with Drapion. From the sounds of things, Drapion is going to be a major problem for Ash. Ground is the only type it is weak to, and Earth Power is a powerful attack that has rarely been seen.

Shiny pokemon lower

What mowes Gliscor should have? Well, it can have Earth Power. Better option than Earthquake since it's newer. And mabye Aerial Ace and one of the Fang-Attacks? And Giga Impact! Because that was the attack they worked at before it left Ash.
I hope Gliscor stays with Ash from now on! It's enough that Ambipom left.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I think it's the Torkoal of this saga... The nothing-special pokemon of the saga that goes away for a short time and returns as a powerhouse at the end of the saga.

That's probably the best option. But Torkoal was gone longer.

Mudkip8003

I hope Gliscor kepps some of it's old moves, while learning Earth Power and Night Slash. I also hope it beats Drapion.

Silver_Seoul

Well X-Scissor may as well be confirmed, what with the "X" headed toward Gliscor in the screenshot from DP186. Then it wouldn't have learned Giga Impact just to forget it upon returning. So if he gets some upgraded moves, only Steel Wing and Fire Fang can be replaced, which I hope they are. Earth Power and Poison Jab or Night Slash can take their place.

Also, why do most people seem to forget that EQ was banned from the anime?

dragonpsychicrules

DragonType GymLeader
Well X-Scissor may as well be confirmed, what with the "X" headed toward Gliscor in the screenshot from DP186.

Can you post the link for this pic??

Also, are you sure it was X-scissor and not Drapion's cross poison(like the one shown in DP 186 preview...)?? You said it was headed towards Gliscor...so I was just wondering if its actually Drapion's cross poison...

Dax

Legend
I hope it learned... nothing.

It already had great moves. Even Sand Attack served as a great strategic move. I just want to see it battle.

I hope the Gliscor learns an effective ground type move. If not I could definitely see Gliscor learning a rock type move such as rock slide or stone edge. He also is going to be alot quicker and all of his attacks will seem to be alot stronger.

gliscor&yanmega

I'm somewhat hoping it knows Sandstorm and Earthquake/Earth Power.

Sandstorm because it could have the ability Sand Veil which would give it an advantage in battle. And Earthquake/Earth Power because it only has Sand-"Attack" as a Ground type move, and despite the name it doesn't do any damage at all.

Although I'm not really expecting any new moves, I have a little faith that it will pull out a new move, but overall the real improvement will be it's speed and dodging ability, it's pretty much one with the air now.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil

Sandstorm because it could have the ability Sand Veil which would give it an advantage in battle. And Earthquake/Earth Power because it only has Sand-"Attack" as a Ground type move, and despite the name it doesn't do any damage at all.

Although I'm not really expecting any new moves, I have a little faith that it will pull out a new move, but overall the real improvement will be it's speed and dodging ability, it's pretty much one with the air now.

I hope it knows Earth Power... That would be great to see it in the Anime.

gliscor&yanmega

I hope it knows Earth Power... That would be great to see it in the Anime.

I think Paul's Nidoking used it against Brandon's Regisomething(Don't remember which one). And Bulbapedia says Alan's Probopass used it too.

Then again it would always be nice to see it again.

ryodragonite

Aura Fist

Or maybe Bug bite because he only has X scissor if thats confirmed as a bug move. He's weak to psychic and I think Drapion can learn the psychic move right?

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I think Paul's Nidoking used it against Brandon's Regisomething(Don't remember which one). And Bulbapedia says Alan's Probopass used it too.

Then again it would always be nice to see it again.

I don't remeber it. Then agian I haven't really watched repeats from Sinnoh in a long time.

gliscor&yanmega

Or maybe Bug bite because he only has X scissor if thats confirmed as a bug move. He's weak to psychic and I think Drapion can learn the psychic move right?

X Scissor is a Bug move, it doesn't need another one, especially not Bug Bite. Bug Bite isn't as powerful as X Scissor, and the effect is basically useless in the anime(When has a Pokemon ever had a berry on it when battling?). It can't learn that move anyways.

Also Gliscor takes normal damage from Psychic moves.

And I think Drapion can only use two Psychic moves, Rest and Agility, both wouldn't do any damage at all.

I don't remeber it. Then agian I haven't really watched repeats from Sinnoh in a long time.

I only remember because of looking around on Bulbapedia and checking to see if certain moves have been used or not.

I don't really remember the Alan guy at all. And all I remember from the Paul vs Brandon battle was how Paul got beat rather quickly.

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
X Scissor is a Bug move, it doesn't need another one, especially not Bug Bite. Bug Bite isn't as powerful as X Scissor, and the effect is basically useless in the anime(When has a Pokemon ever had a berry on it when battling?). It can't learn that move anyways.

Also Gliscor takes normal damage from Psychic moves.

And I think Drapion can only use two Psychic moves, Rest and Agility, both wouldn't do any damage at all.

Well that was a total mess up on my part. So I take it that x scissor is comfirmed? Huh I thought Drapion had a whole lot more than that.

gliscor&yanmega

Well that was a total mess up on my part. So I take it that x scissor is comfirmed? Huh I thought Drapion had a whole lot more than that.

Drapion has Cross Posion(From the looks of things), Gliscor has X Scissor.

This thread is for Gliscor's moves not Drapion's.

Last edited:

ryodragonite

Aura Fist
Drapion has Cross Posion(From the looks of things), Gliscor has X Scissor.

This thread is for Gliscor's moves not Drapion's.

Yeah I know that but anyways I was talking about bug bite for Gliscor which turned out that he can't learn that so then I was talking about his weaknesses to psychic which he doesn't apparently have either ;_: sigh.

Back on topic it looks as if the air master only taugh Gliscor a new move.

hi please did gible evolve from gliscor then evolve again to gliscor for league?

...That makes no sense... Gliscor and Gible are not the same pokemon. Do some research

hi please explain please i dont understand

Status
Not open for further replies.