1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We have received legal notice about the sharing of certain images for Pokémon Sword & Shield. Due to this, we have a new rule. If you post said images, you will be removed from the forums until 15:00 UTC on November 14th 2019. We have also killed the leak discussion threads for the time being. Thank you for your patience during this. If you have any queries, use the contact form
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Gliscor...

Discussion in 'Animé Spoilers' started by dragonpsychicrules, Jul 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mystic T

Mystic T Member

Ok first of all, Gliscor and Gible are not the same pokemon. Ash gave away Gliscor to train with this guy he met. And Gliscor just finished his training and met up with Ash in the Sinnoh League.

Ash caught Gible shortly after he released Gliscor. Gible and Gliscor arent related in anyway. Seriously dude do a little research of Ash and his pokemon.

2. terminoob

terminoob The Underdog

Don't feed the troll.

3. Cade()Harrow

Cade()Harrow Banned

hi please i like ash

muk is his bestest and he need to use it more often. why ash get rid of gliscor to get gible only to trabe givle for gliscor later?

4. WarriorX

WarriorX Active Member

I think Gliscor should have this moveset: Giga Impact, Fire Fang, X-Scissor, and Earth Power

Last edited: Jul 24, 2010
  5. terminoob

terminoob The Underdog

So it unleashes a swarm of Scizor in the shape of an X?

6. Eternal Darkness

Eternal Darkness Eternal Evil

That would be awesome!!! I think Unown X would be better for X-Scissor

7. ryodragonite

ryodragonite Aura Fist

Or maybe night slash, Sky attack, and Gullitine. I doubt its going to have sky attack but Gullitine is a must!

8. Sasukat

Sasukat Back from the dead

I have a feeling no new moves, just better control and flight.

9. Grei

Grei not the color

Since Ash's Oak'd Pokemon are coming back with more than just one new move (usually two) I'm guessing that Gliscor will return with two or three new moves.

I'm hoping for any of these:

Aqua Tail
    Cross Poison
    Poison Jab
    Night Slash
    Earthquake/Earth Power
    Ice Fang
    Guillotine
    Aerial Ace
    Sky Attack

I'm especially hoping for the last two. They seem the most likely since he's coming from the Air Master, and I'm hoping moreso for Sky Attack. Sky Attack, Aqua Tail and Guillotine sounds about right.

I'm also expecting Gliscor to be much faster in the air and much better at flying.

Last edited: Jul 24, 2010
  10. ryodragonite

ryodragonite Aura Fist

Yeah I'm agreeing with everything except ice fang and poison jab. Brocks croagunk has poison jab and Gliscor already knows fire fang so I don't think they'll waste it on a similar move like that. That would be cool if Gliscor takes Staraptors place as Ashs flyer.

11. terminoob

terminoob The Underdog

I'd kinda like to see Gliscor come back with Return and Earth Power. Though Return is just wishful thinking on my part, it was [and most likely still is] extremely attached to Ash, so it should prove to be quite a powerful attack [and seriously, that attack would be the ultimate proof that Ash would be right about his training style, since Return depends on your friendship with the Pokemon]. The only reason I'm doubting Return is 'cause it would've learned it with the Air Master and not with Ash, which wouldn't really make sense... At least to me, anyway.

12. Encyclopika

Encyclopika The Queen

New attack thread, any one of the legendary trainer threads, any league thread...yanno, this didn't need its own thread. >>

//CLOSED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.