• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Glitch Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bguy7

The Dragon Lord
Try restarting your phone. Because go updates so often, sometimes the phone needs a refresh to run it properly. I can't be sure it will fix it but it seems to fix most of the 'bugs' I've encountered in go.

I'll have to try that before I go out tomorrow. Fingers crossed.

Although does everyone have the new radar? I doubt its a glitch but good lord its horrendous. I live in a large town with quite a few regular spawns, but only 3 pokespots. I can only see two pokemon on the radar now, as opposed to the max amount before. Stuff near me is no longer on the radar, and heaven forbid something good spawns on the radar because the spots are so far away I can't possibly walk to them in time. I guess it would be really cool if you live in a huge pokespot filled area though

Definitely not a glitch, it's just not optimized for areas with little Pokestops.

JX Valentine

Ever-Discordant
Guys, please don't use this thread to talk about what the game is like in rural areas. The main discussion thread and team threads exist for a reason. This thread, meanwhile, needs to be kept to glitch discussion only, as this is where folks come to figure out what to do about clear software problems they're running into while playing.

Any further discussion in this thread about the lack of Pokémon on the new radar system (which is not a glitch) will be taken as spam.

Last edited:

Yknot

Дми́трий Дми́триевич
Okay I think this started after the halloween update event.

I cannot hear any pokemon sound cries except for pidgey and ratatta and it makes me sad. :(

I keep hoping it will fix itself after every update but so far no luck. I've reinstalled the game once and that didn't fix it. Also the background music doesn't play in the background anymore. just music for special events.

Any ideas how to fix it?

Status
Not open for further replies.