• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Glitch in PBR!

Aggron459

Aron Is Beast
Just now I was doing a Metronome battle against my friend.
I send out my clefables and he sends out his clefables.

Well, I knockout his clefable leaving it a 2v1.

One of my clefables use metronome and turns into Encore. Then, he uses metronome, turns into shadow force, and he vanishes.....

The glitch was that when I used encore while he was vanished from shadow force and then he continued to use metronomes while he was stuck in shadow force!!! He won by that! His clefable came back down after the encore ended. This was really interesting and wanted to share it with everybody.

*Picachu&Pichu*

<- I want my milky!
That's pretty cool. Sounds like it should work for any two turn move that is obtained by Metronome. Too bad the chances of it happening on the same turn that the opponent uses Encore are slim.

This needs to be tested in other 4th gen games. Maybe 3rd Gen, too.

AzukanAsimbu

Petal Paladin
it doesnt sound like a glitch, it sounds liek he was forced to use shadow force over and over

Aggron459

Aron Is Beast
it doesnt sound like a glitch, it sounds liek he was forced to use shadow force over and over

He didnt use Shadow Force over and over, he used metronome over and over while in shadow force!

Aggron459

Aron Is Beast