1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Glitch on Double Battles

Discussion in 'Battle Revolution (Hidden)' started by kevobulb, May 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kevobulb

kevobulb New Member

I don't know if this has happened to someone else,
    In my team I've got a Rampardos with Earthquake, and a Gengar, obviously with the levitate ability(both of them 100% legit) well on my DS SoulSilver game I use both for doublebattles and the Earthquake-Levitate combo works but when I try to use it at PBR the Earthquake always ends up hitting my Gengar fot supereffective damage!, this only happens at Double battles where Gengar is on my side, I proved it with a flying type and then it works, but I would like to know why Gengar is affected, I double checked Gengar's item (Focus Sash) and the opponent Pokemon had never used Gravity or anything like that so I would like to know if there is a solution...

2. zapto369

zapto369 Because I'm Worth It

Hmm, that's pretty strange, probably just a weird glitch in the game.

3. *Picachu&Pichu*

*Picachu&Pichu* <- I want my milky!

Ramparados has Mold Breaker. My guess is that they changed the ability in HG/SS to not affect your team mate.

4. sizida

sizida CoconutIsTheAnswer

i don't think that is a glitch. mold breaker just remove the abilities of all pokemon. in diamond and pearl doubles, my ram earthquake fainted my moltres. so the PBR which is not updated is based on the older principles.

5. Zachmac

Zachmac Crystalline Guardian

Rampardos's ability is mold breaker. It ignores levitate and abilities that give immunities.

6. sizida

sizida CoconutIsTheAnswer

i found another glitch. well a blastoise fake out my tyranitar. it is not effective and hp minus by about 1/7, but for no apparent reason, it fainted. then opponent's regirock used fire punch on ludiculo, damage about 1/3 (with life orb) and then fainted. i was like ****** then i off the wii.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2011
  7. ladendar

ladendar Little munchkinz

I dont think its a glitch, probably the pokemon by gengars side has a specialty.

8. mudkips

mudkips Awwwww Yeah!

Mabye rampardos has mold breaker........ WHICH MAKES ABILITIES DO NOTHING! Normally, I don't think this is supposed to affect your teammates, but PGR is strange.

9. pseudoman

pseudoman Well-Known Member

I know that guy, he had a dialga, mewtwo and abomasnow, right?

If he did, that's no glitch; he recently downloaded Homebrew to hack pbr. Not making excuses for him; Its wrong.

10. AuraSphere

AuraSphere TED <3

Rampardos' Mold Breaker negates Levitate. Just like how a Mold Breaker Haxorus would be able to hit a Flash Fire Chandelure with Incinerate.

11. Profesco

Profesco gone gently

Profesco used Hi Bump Kick!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.