• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Glitch on Double Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevobulb

I don't know if this has happened to someone else,
In my team I've got a Rampardos with Earthquake, and a Gengar, obviously with the levitate ability(both of them 100% legit) well on my DS SoulSilver game I use both for doublebattles and the Earthquake-Levitate combo works but when I try to use it at PBR the Earthquake always ends up hitting my Gengar fot supereffective damage!, this only happens at Double battles where Gengar is on my side, I proved it with a flying type and then it works, but I would like to know why Gengar is affected, I double checked Gengar's item (Focus Sash) and the opponent Pokemon had never used Gravity or anything like that so I would like to know if there is a solution...

zapto369

Because I'm Worth It
Hmm, that's pretty strange, probably just a weird glitch in the game.

*Picachu&Pichu*

<- I want my milky!
Ramparados has Mold Breaker. My guess is that they changed the ability in HG/SS to not affect your team mate.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
i don't think that is a glitch. mold breaker just remove the abilities of all pokemon. in diamond and pearl doubles, my ram earthquake fainted my moltres. so the PBR which is not updated is based on the older principles.

Zachmac

Rampardos's ability is mold breaker. It ignores levitate and abilities that give immunities.

sizida

CoconutIsTheAnswer
i found another glitch. well a blastoise fake out my tyranitar. it is not effective and hp minus by about 1/7, but for no apparent reason, it fainted. then opponent's regirock used fire punch on ludiculo, damage about 1/3 (with life orb) and then fainted. i was like ****** then i off the wii.

Last edited:

mudkips

Awwwww Yeah!
I don't know if this has happened to someone else,
In my team I've got a Rampardos with Earthquake, and a Gengar, obviously with the levitate ability(both of them 100% legit) well on my DS SoulSilver game I use both for doublebattles and the Earthquake-Levitate combo works but when I try to use it at PBR the Earthquake always ends up hitting my Gengar fot supereffective damage!, this only happens at Double battles where Gengar is on my side, I proved it with a flying type and then it works, but I would like to know why Gengar is affected, I double checked Gengar's item (Focus Sash) and the opponent Pokemon had never used Gravity or anything like that so I would like to know if there is a solution...

Mabye rampardos has mold breaker........ WHICH MAKES ABILITIES DO NOTHING! Normally, I don't think this is supposed to affect your teammates, but PGR is strange.

pseudoman

i found another glitch. well a blastoise fake out my tyranitar. it is not effective and hp minus by about 1/7, but for no apparent reason, it fainted. then opponent's regirock used fire punch on ludiculo, damage about 1/3 (with life orb) and then fainted. i was like ****** then i off the wii.

I know that guy, he had a dialga, mewtwo and abomasnow, right?

If he did, that's no glitch; he recently downloaded Homebrew to hack pbr. Not making excuses for him; Its wrong.

Rampardos' Mold Breaker negates Levitate. Just like how a Mold Breaker Haxorus would be able to hit a Flash Fire Chandelure with Incinerate.

Profesco

gone gently
Profesco used Hi Bump Kick!

Status
Not open for further replies.