• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Glitch weather... 26% damage every turn!!!

Miltank Lover

Breeder, Miltank Ftw
I am into comptitive battling and I'm not liking this at all. Hoping it get's fixed.

Toastybob

Is this real life?
Speaking of the E4 surfing glitch, did you know someone found a way to tweak to Shaymin and Darkrai? There is a video on YouTube by user "Auburneye", that shows you how to get to Darkrai and includes instructions for Shaymin. Be careful if you wish to try it, though, because a few people have reported becoming trapped in the void. And this glitch is hilarious, that video was great, especially castform.

Flintarceusmanic

Speaking of the E4 surfing glitch, did you know someone found a way to tweak to Shaymin and Darkrai? There is a video on YouTube by user "Auburneye", that shows you how to get to Darkrai and includes instructions for Shaymin. Be careful if you wish to try it, though, because a few people have reported becoming trapped in the void. And this glitch is hilarious, that video was great, especially castform.

Weird, I'm doing that void thing at the moment.

Quite the interesting glitch, but I don't doubt that it has already been found since the release is in roughly...two weeks? give or take a few days. Though it is quite amusing to watch, I don't doubt it is annoying to battle.

TomstarRule

Rainbow Ruler. Funny
That is one way to take revenge of people who use weather. What affect does it have on dry skin pokes? If it healed them then you could really abuse it by sending out a toxicroak with Pursuit.

Firehawk10590

Never lost a randbat
That's a nice glitch. Going to be exploiting that one against my friends...

jolteonjak

*swoons for Noland*
This has a major impact on Competetive Battling, Clefable, Castform, Cherrim and all ice types are now uber TYVM.

Castform, Cherrim, and all Ice Types would not be uber. For starters, Castform and Cherrim cause continuous loops to occur. If anything they'd be banned. Ice Types would not be uber because they all do not get healed by Hail. They're just immune. If that were the case, you'd have to ban pretty much all weather related Pokemon (except Solar Power).

They way I understand Magic Guard, wouldn't Clefable normally be immune to damaging weather anyway? Doesn't Magic Guard protect from indirect damage? Just looked the ability up. Magic Guard Clefable is normally immune to Hail and Sandstorm.

Oh, and what's the Masterball Glitch?

#Gecko#

The Essential One
That's awesome. I don't see how this is bad. Not like the exact same circumstance that require the glitch is going to happen. I hope it doesn't get removed.

Maylu Sakurai

Dawn's ultimate Fan!
i want to try this in a emulator

Trainer Emily

Fairies do exist!!!
Does it happen only in the Japanese version?
Or was the Platinum cart fake?
Hope they got this fixed in the English version.
Besides, it's 7 days till the release...

Flintarceusmanic

Does it happen only in the Japanese version?
Or was the Platinum cart fake?
Hope they got this fixed in the English version.
Besides, it's 7 days till the release...

No, it wasn't a fake.
And it only happens if a platinum is in the battle.

I hope this is not in the english virsion. To many battles will be like this.

muumajii23

xD That's funny.

They really should get that fixed though. o_O