• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Glitches in md?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JONNO.FRESH

That happens with Powder Snow to. Its not a real big glitch

XDbonsly

Bonsly lover 4 life!
I've found one save your game then try shoplifting and lose on purpose when you return home all of your items will have turned into plain seeds. I've only tried it in the pitfall valley so I don't know if it works everywhere

OH MY GOD! The exact same thing happened to me at pitfall valley! It is a glitch that takes all your dumped plain seeds over the dungeons and they come back tellin you (in zombie voice)"Dont abandon us" XD.

^^torpedo^^

Onions? Where??
I got one. I stepped on a Warp Trap in a dungeon. This is what came up;

"Stepped on a Metagross!"
"Marowak warped!"

And oddly enough, my teammates were Raichu and... Metagross.

yeah, I had that too.. I thought my game was gonna mess up...

My team had charizard and bayleef when I experienced that... it said:

''stepped on a bayleef!''
''mUhakSoFt(f) warped''

woah!

Just... WTF is mUhakSoFt(f)

Munchlax3000

ooo, what's cooking?
...i need to check my ranger net for a sec, that might be a code of some sort...

EDIT: o nvm, It don work, but that was retty close...
maybe it's a code or something for the pokempn u used like in rescue mail, u have to have part of it to be the pokeon in need of rescuing's code...

Last edited:

blazikenXD

sharingan warrior
i dont know if this is a glitch but when i step on pitfall traps i go up floors not down so instead of falling in a pitFALL trap i actualy fly???
oh yeah if munchlax had a friend area it would be enerjetic forest because thats snorlaxs area

Status
Not open for further replies.