• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Glitches

Mystica

Thrill Seeker
I was fighting Pryce's Dewgong with Togetis in the Mahogany Gym, and I used Metronome. The move selected was Rollout, and by this time, the Dewgong had used Encore. So instead of Rollout hitting my opponent, it kept rolling back at me instead. So in the end, I ended up0 KOing myself with Rollout. It was very strange. ;o

Genkin

Trade-aholic
Someone showed me this glitch method. Yes it's from THAT message board but i wonder if it works.

http://oi54.*******.com/otdgr8.jpg

EDIT: I just saw the Rage glitch on the last page :p Flareon can have moves it seems.

Beautiful, will use glitch next time I have SS/HG :I fo sho. Let THAT run under radar lol

jab2033

This is odd...

I withdrew all my money savings and told mom to stop saving my money. Yet, I'm still getting phone calls that says she bought something with my money. But I haven't earned anything since withdrawing and told her to stop saving. WTF is up? Is it a glitch or not? I'm using HG by the way...

Axel

Orange Champion
haha... that must be funny. I just remembered. the ! sometimes appears over the my pokemon instead of me. looks funny

That happens in my game too. I wonder if it's intentional? Sure, the trainer would notice a fish on their rod, but I wonder if Pokemon could sense it too. But seeing the exclamation mark above a tree? That's just funny. Psychic tree? :p

mAdkip

Just for everyone to know, the reason Chuck won't come out of his gym when you call him for a rematch is because if he would leave then the area behind him would be open for people to walk through.

Very reasonable! I agree!

Why do they Gym Leaders have to come out of the gym to register them at so different times? You need to play every day to register them all! I just want a rematch dude!!